Penis names

JimEllsworth5: It's not a proper name, but I like "mid-thigh man meat" which is a little short, but I still like it.

Duo187: I figure its a big boy...it can tell me its name when it wants to be called something besides cock...lol

gushiggins: My ex's have given it a bunch of nicknames, from "Vlad" (the Impaler) to, and I have no idea why, "Sparky".

I think my favorite, though, was when one ex said to me, "I've named your cock Liberty. Now, give me Liberty or give me death!"

-Z

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=gushiggins link=board=meetgreet;num=1076188068;start=20#22 date=03/03/04 at 04:40:23]
I think my favorite, though, was when one ex said to me, "I've named your cock Liberty.  Now, give me Liberty or give me death!"-Z[/quote]
gushiggins, in naming your penis "Liberty" that ex was either expressing her deep, deep love for your man meat, or else was revealing a delightful sense of humor!

Luke :D

serj: Richard / Dick here, my girlfriend astarted that..."How's Richard doing this morning?" It's pretty good. Any names for your significan others pussy or titts? I just call them Boob-ahh and Boob-bee, don't realy have a name for her pussy though.

BluECliQ: I went with Harry P. Ness, not creative or anything but its fitting

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, people have asked me why my cock is nicknamed Thumper. Once upon a time, one of my brothers (I don't remember which one) grabbed my cock and squeezed it and said, "I can feel your pulse!" Sorry it's not a more interesting story.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why Mr. Peepers? When a boner popped up when I was in high school, I moved it up as soon as possible to ease the pain. And yeah, the head was always an inch or so above the waist but covered by my shirt. However, on a date she [they] would unbutton my shirt so he could peep out. Guess why I started wearing knit shirts?

Oh yeah, peepers are horny little dudes [frogs] that call and mate all night.

jay

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1076188068;start=20#30 date=04/22/04 at 19:20:14]Okay, people have asked me why my cock is nicknamed Sorry it's not a more interesting story.[/quote]
You're forgiven, whooper. Besides, even the thought of squeezing your cock is, well . . . . the stuff dreams are made of (?)

Luke

tigerwolf: DMW, I rather like that nickname you've got for yours. ^.^

HORSEHUNGshowoff: well my first gf called it Bruno , when I asked her WHY BRUNO ? she said b/c it was huge and Looked brutal , well I was kinda upset lol ................... about 5 yrs ago a budy of mine who I was camming with saw me stroking my hard cock and said Thar she blows , damn Moby , so after that he said I should call my cock MOBYDICK for very obvious resons <eg> .......... even now many people know me as Moby or Mobydick........ more and more though I am called Horse

HORSE
::) ::)