Penis Not Responding!

D_Enorma Scupcakes

Experimental Member
Media
Emo-dick. thanks for the hug.

I dont know, my usual problem is trying to get it down and it's the first time the guy let me down. I just wanted to move on but I guess its too soon. Damn penis.

After going on a few dates, I had a chick in my bed, nearly naked, and I had to tell her I couldn't keep going. I was totally sober, but my dick was limp as a noodle. I just wasn't *connected* to her at all. For me, I need that.

Sometimes when I'm not horny at all, and I know I won't be getting any for even a few days, I'll get an erection when I'm feeling very in-love.

I'd say - you're not fully over this breakup yet, and hooking up with some other chick is not how you're going to fix it.

Londonfields

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
what you are describing is very common, and should happen, as it shows your body is connected to the brain and emotions. when i used to go out with girls, i had this gf who made me horny all the time. we would fuck everywhere; in the uni toilets; in a churchyard, in front of one of my friends, etc. When we broke up i was devastated and thought: I need a new girlfriend NOW! So, I persuaded this girl I thought I fancied to sleep with me. result? nothing! I just wasn't really into it. MOre recently, when I've felt depressed or stressed, I find the same thing. Zero reaction in my pants to external stimulation....