Penis or body/face?

Hyoren

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello!

Well I’ve always been ashamed of my dick size (don’t really know why since it’s just something we are born with but well gay community is very cruel), so I would like to ask you gym guys: do you prefer a guy (hook up or bf) with a nice body or prefer him to have a big cock?

I usually always go with the face, if I like the face then I don’t care about dick size tbh.

But I’ve been rejected a lot of times because of my dick size (even by tops). And even in a club! People who were like “omg, ur so cute! I like you blah blah”. Then when they find out I’m not an elephant, they ignore me. It hurts tbh.

What do you think about this?

PS: it’s 14cm (5.5”)

D

deleted1074483

unless you're on hook up sites (and lots don't allow full nudity now on public pix) it has to be initial attraction by face/bod then whatever they type in their profile and you see if they're a match.

In real life, again unless they have skin tight trousers/jeans with a sock down 'there', its overall appearance most guys will go by? and then the chat you have again to see if anything in common and of course how well you flirt and give off what you're after.

i guess some guys will turn a guy down if they're particularly looking for super hung but unless you're saying you're small/not hung or giving a size (and enough threads on this site clearly show most guys have no idea about what sizes are what) how would they know if you're hung or not??

Try not making any reference to dick size in any chat? talk about what you're into by all means so you know what you're heading towards and learn to flirt well.

but personally cock size is less important for either hook up or bfs (I'm top) and i'm more interested that we're sexually compatible for a hook up, or compatible generally for something more than a hook up.

and btw, if you're 5.5 inches, you're neither small nor large you are absolutely on average size so nothing to be ashamed about there.

Good luck

Hyoren

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
unless you're on hook up sites (and lots don't allow full nudity now on public pix) it has to be initial attraction by face/bod then whatever they type in their profile and you see if they're a match.

In real life, again unless they have skin tight trousers/jeans with a sock down 'there', its overall appearance most guys will go by? and then the chat you have again to see if anything in common and of course how well you flirt and give off what you're after.

i guess some guys will turn a guy down if they're particularly looking for super hung but unless you're saying you're small/not hung or giving a size (and enough threads on this site clearly show most guys have no idea about what sizes are what) how would they know if you're hung or not??

Try not making any reference to dick size in any chat? talk about what you're into by all means so you know what you're heading towards and learn to flirt well.

but personally cock size is less important for either hook up or bfs (I'm top) and i'm more interested that we're sexually compatible for a hook up, or compatible generally for something more than a hook up.

and btw, if you're 5.5 inches, you're neither small nor large you are absolutely on average size so nothing to be ashamed about there.

Good luck
They know with cock pics, or irl in a club/bathroom or whatever. Obviously.
People are super interested, attracted, and then kick you out because you don’t have a big one.

5.5” I find it hard to believe it’s average, then the gay scene have other measurements, because in the gay scene, 5.5” is small.

Greekzeusgod

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I couldn’t care less about dick size. The face and personality are the most important for me then comes the body. Some gays are so superficial and shallow. You are perfect the way you are. Don’t let their stupidity makes you feel ashamed

D

deleted13888921

I couldn’t care less about dick size. The face and personality are the most important for me then comes the body. Some gays are so superficial and shallow. You are perfect the way you are. Don’t let their stupidity makes you feel ashamed

Well, when it comes to just sex, I want the good body, huge cock in a partner. For a long termer, I want the whole package: beautiful face, body, cock, and personality. Same choices for the girls too.

Reactions: alobalo2888282

Hyoren

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, when it comes to just sex, I want the good body, huge cock in a partner. For a long termer, I want the whole package: beautiful face, body, cock, and personality. Same choices for the girls too.
So you just basically want Chris Hemsworth to be your husband.

Gay guys should get down to Earth… smh

D

deleted13888921

It’s synonym for “superficial”.
So, now your pre judging me? Sorry, I don't just sleep with anyone. Maybe I will return the favor: why no pictures on your profile? What are you afraid of?

Hyoren

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, now your pre judging me? Sorry, I don't just sleep with anyone. Maybe I will return the favor: why no pictures on your profile? What are you afraid of?
I have pictures hun.

Also, you can sleep with anyone you want, doesn’t make it less superficial (big cock, nice body, good looking etc). Wow!

thank god you’re only 20% gay

D

deleted13888921

I have pictures hun.

Also, you can sleep with anyone you want, doesn’t make it less superficial (big cock, nice body, good looking etc). Wow!

thank god you’re only 20% gay

Good for you Mr. 100 percent gay. Good luck to you.

Reactions: Miguel5891

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Personality is always the most important thing for me, no matter the situation.

After personality,
If I am looking for a hookup, dick is going to be more important than looks.

If I am looking for something more serious, looks are going to be more important.

But there are exceptions to every rule.
If they are butt ugly and I find them repulsive, that would have to be a big NO!
And if their dick is micro-sized, that will be a No also.

Reactions: deleted13888921
D

deleted1074483

They know with cock pics, or irl in a club/bathroom or whatever. Obviously.
People are super interested, attracted, and then kick you out because you don’t have a big one.

5.5” I find it hard to believe it’s average, then the gay scene have other measurements, because in the gay scene, 5.5” is small.
not every gay guy goes into a bathroom or whatever to check out a guy's package before going home with them!!

also i know lots of people who'd not kick out someone for a small cock in favour of a nice face, good personality and good body - not all gay guys are into big cocks despite the cries to the contrary.

there are enough threads on this site that quote enough surveys to say that 5.5" is average and i've been with guys of all sizes both bigger and larger than that, so 'in the gay scene 5.5" is small' is an incorrect assertion.

Reactions: Tosser and ToryK

Hyoren

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not every gay guy goes into a bathroom or whatever to check out a guy's package before going home with them!!

also i know lots of people who'd not kick out someone for a small cock in favour of a nice face, good personality and good body - not all gay guys are into big cocks despite the cries to the contrary.

there are enough threads on this site that quote enough surveys to say that 5.5" is average and i've been with guys of all sizes both bigger and larger than that, so 'in the gay scene 5.5" is small' is an incorrect assertion.
Yes but having guys with 9”, why would you be with someone with 5.5”? If you just wanna have sex and that’s it.

Having a big cock opens a lot of doors (no pun intended)

• Haha
Reactions: malakos
D

deleted1074483

Yes but having guys with 9”, why would you be with someone with 5.5”? If you just wanna have sex and that’s it.

Having a big cock opens a lot of doors (no pun intended)
depends on the guy doesn't it??

I'm top so to an extent i don't care what size dick the guy has so long as he's got a good ass.

you've posted elsewhere that you are a bottom and like to 'serve' an alpha top so you may be more interested in size although you say you're more interested in the face than the guys dick, so not sure why you're being quite so aggressive in your responses??

My posts were in support of you as you started this thread and complained that guys reject you because of your cock size.

Reactions: ohiorod and ToryK

Hyoren

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
depends on the guy doesn't it??

I'm top so to an extent i don't care what size dick the guy has so long as he's got a good ass.

you've posted elsewhere that you are a bottom and like to 'serve' an alpha top so you may be more interested in size although you say you're more interested in the face than the guys dick, so not sure why you're being quite so aggressive in your responses??

My posts were in support of you as you started this thread and complained that guys reject you because of your cock size.
Aggressive? I haven’t been aggressive……

Wtf? XD

• Haha
Reactions: malakos

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The problem with your question is that it assumes you can only have one or the other trait when in reality people are choosing both.

Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.

LOVE_MMFs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Personally, a handsome face and great body are more important to me than a big cock. Ideally, a guy will have all three but the least important of the three to me is the cock. Put another way, it would be hard for me to be attracted to a guy simply because he has a nice cock if I don’t find his face and body appealing. Btw, 5.5 inches is more than enough for me to have fun with!