Penis pain

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by msikd, Apr 21, 2009.

1. msikd

msikd New Member

So i was having sex with my gf about 2 weeks ago and she leaned back and i felt a pain in my penis so i pulled out. i still had a boner and everything seemed to fine so we continued having sex no problem. after that, i noticed this soreness in my penis, specifically in what I perceive to be a ligament of some sort that runs from the base of my penis across the top and towards the right side. Also in the pubic area i can feel a little knot or something under the skin that seems to attached to this ligament or whatever that hurts if I press it too much. I'm not seriously concernced because i can still get a boner no problem and it functions fine, it just feels sore if I rub it too hard or for too long or in the right spot. I figured I would just leave it alone and let it heal itself. Since it happened, overall soreness and pain in my penis has gone down but it still hurts in this ligament area.
    anybody ever have a similar problem? I am curious as to whether I should just keep waiting for it to pass or go see a doctor.
    thanks

2. Box_Man

Box_Man Member

Albums:
    dude... its your dick.... why wait to see a doctor?

3. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
  4. IrishWank

IrishWank Member

While I can understand these guys urging you to see your Doc, the human body is a resiliant thing. Any part of your body will hurt when you rub too hard.

5. Box_Man

Box_Man Member

Albums:
    i do understand where your coming from, but it also raises the question, what do you have to lose?

6. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    I agree, see your doctor

7. Idreamfilthy

Idreamfilthy Member

Albums:
    It sounds painful ...maybe get it checked out to double check

8. msikd

msikd New Member

ok so i scheduled a visit for monday (yes I would have been an idiot not to). I did some research, and it seems to me that the problem has to do with the suspensory ligament (a ligament on the top of the penis that attatched to the pubic area which holds the penis up when u get an erection). I can feel the ligament and it seems to have been twisted up to 180 degrees. The most common (and severe) injury to this part of the body is when it atually breaks, which then makes it very difficult to get a boner and if u do, it angles in a funny direction or doesn't get fully hard. Since i can still get a boner, masterbate and my erection angle isn't noticebly different, I am pretty sure that is not what happened. Obviously I won't be able to make any conclusions until I see my doctor, but I'm just curious if anyone else has injured the suspensory ligament but not severed it.
    thanks

Draft saved Draft deleted