Penis pictures Muslims/Hindus...

nicekiss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
hello^^
im very interested in how muslim penises look like or arabs or indian penises...
has there anybody some pictures? thx

I don't have any pictures but I have had sex with lots of Arab and Muslim men. Arabs and all other Muslims tend to have very nice and clean circumcisions with circumcision scars that are barely visible. They tend to be tightly cut with very little or no mobility in the skin on their shaft. Iranian men on the other hand tend to have loose circumcisions and dark brown highly visible circumcision scars. Arabian penises are usually a dark brown color with Iranian penises being slightly less brown but often with a pink or dark red head, giving them a nice two-tone color. In terms of length Arabs are the biggest but Iranian dicks tend to be slightly thicker. Both have nicely shaped mushroom heads, with the Iranian ones being rounder and slightly bigger.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dear sandra, 21 year-old, you are so scientific and cock-interested in this phallus description_and experienced too_that I hardly believe that you are a (young) woman :)

firstone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like young asian guys...I'm 20, and I've got two 19 year olds on the go, both hindu but brit-born. Both are incredibly good looking...and their cocks aren't any different, one has a very thick and quite long one, the other is just as long and slightly thinner. That's all I have to say on the matter! Oh and both are uncut.

aussiebum20

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I recently got out of a year long relationship with a fabulous guy from Thailand,
and must agree with Firstone, absolutely beautiful cock, uncut, about 8"erect and slightly thinner than I've had before, but still nice.

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't quite like how this thread says "Muslims/Hindus". That's religious, not ethnic, so it really just doesn't seem right to me and kind of stereotyping that all Arabs are Muslim and all Indians are Hindus. Nothing personal against nicekiss, of course.

oralhijinks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It seems to me that Muslim men would not be too keen to circumcision since that tends to be a Jewish rite as Sandra is discussing men in a religious context and not a racial context. I don't think circumcision is a custom practiced by Hindus either. I could be wrong.

i have muslim penis i think its more Sensitive becouse we dont have cover its removed that's it

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some info about circumcision practices:

Moslems generally perform circumcision upon most boys in their early teens. The age varies from country-to-country. Some girls are too; even in countries where it's supposedly illegal.

Hindus generally don't circumcise and often view it as desecration.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hello^^
im very interested in how muslim penises look like or arabs or indian penises...
has there anybody some pictures? thx
The last ones I saw looked startlingly like most of the christian and atheist penises I've seen. Shocking, it was!