Penis pictures Muslims/Hindus...

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
You cant generalize about Muslim dicks, other than the fact they are all cut, because there are Arab, Persian , Black, Indian, and white muslims.
Never been with an Arab, nor actually seen one live, as I have found Arabs are the most modest of men I have ever met. Several in my dorms, and they even showered in their underwear, and rarely even took their shirts off.
I dont know if its horseshit or not, but our Sex Ed class taught there is no statistical difference amongst races.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually, being a Hanafi Muslim myself I would like to say that most Muslims I know are circumcised. It is a highly celebrated event with a large party and festivities. It usually takes place somewhere from the age of 4-7.

As far as the comment regarding Muslim men not wanting to do something that Jewish men do. That is one of the most inane and ridiculous ideas I have read on this site.

I've got to agree. I've been reading up on it, and it seems that most of the Muslims in the world are okay with Jews. As a Jew, that makes me happy. More "halal meat" for everyone :wink::tongue::biggrin1:

Reactions: Screwtape69

D_Dick_Fedd

Account Disabled
Media
Hi
I am Arab man from north africa
these some pics for you

674336385.jpg

86603720.jpg

361061497.jpg

831860895.jpg

Reactions: JockVamp

hello^^
im very interested in how muslim penises look like or arabs or indian penises...
has there anybody some pictures? thx
Hi nicekiss I can help you you can chek my pictures to see turkish muslim cock

Reactions: JockVamp

Malikj

Expert Member
Media
Buffalo i New York (New York, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you go for a piss in the men's toilets in Cairo airport, the attendant is likely to put a plastic cup of water on the ledge of the urinal in front of you. This not for drinking, it is for washing your cock when you have finished.
At taxi ranks throughout the middle east, you see the taxi drivers squatting to piss, and afterwards they wash their dickheads from a bottle of water.
There is a clue to the reason for circumcision here - it was very difficult to keep your cockhead clean in the waterless desert, and getting sand under your foreskin was presumably very uncomfortable.
Routine circumcision has no place in the 21st century though.
Can you give us more details on this, what do the urinals looks like there/what style are they? Does the attendant choose one for you and walk you over to it?