Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK guxs, there is a dude at my gym with a pierced cock and I am just wondering if sneaking a look is acceptable. Wouldn't wearing that at the gym (in the sauna) be kind of an invitation? Does it count kind of as looking at a guy's tattoo? Anyway, I'm good at sneaking peeks, so maybe it isn't a problem!

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Um, yeah. People get those things to get attention or to prove something. The first type will want you to look, the second type will just sit around and brood about it because they're all dark and complex.

Check that shit out, yo.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just ask him a question about it, people who have genital piercings (such as myself) are more open about people looking at our piercings and asking about them. If someone saw my nipple rings and stared, I'd know why and i wouldnt mind at all.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Exactly, wearing the piercing in, is practically an invitation, he most likely didn't get it to admire it himself, ask him how much it hurt or something, might lead way to a good convo.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I never minded people asking us, about our piercings.
Just ask him if you can look at it,I doubt he'll mind, and will probably be flattered that you've noticed it.
My husband and I, are always open to questions, and stares,no biggie!
cigarbabe:saevil:

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a PA and go to a local gym as well and I don't mind at all if someone looked, sneaked or stared. I am not embarassed or anything and always go in the sauna nude. I have had people look and stare. Some have asked questions and other just sneak a peak. Just because I have a piercing is NOT an open invitation to grab my cock. Looking is fine but touching is not. That is reserved for my partner.

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course it's okay to look. It is also okay to ask about a genital piercing. BY asking questions - politely and not touching - you learn. That's the process I went through before I got my piercings. Pictures at the end of the month - PA and 4 rung frenum ladder.