Penis Piercing

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by TBoneSteak, Nov 7, 2010.

1. TBoneSteak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey guys (and gals) I'm fairly well-hung and I'm thinking about getting a frenulum piercing.

I've had one before briefly (see my gallery) but I took it out because it was crooked.

I had it in so briefly that I didn't even have a chance to have sex with it...

Lately I have been thinking about getting it pierced again, correctly this time. I want to get it done because I really love playing with my frenulum, and my wife loves tugging on it with her lips. Also, I think it would look cool.:redface:

My question is for any large guys who have had this type of piercing:

Does it get in the way during sex? Does it tug or pull uncomfortably? Are there any problems when using condoms?

My wife and I already enjoy a "tight fit" so to speak, as her pussy is very strong and my cock is girthy enough to spread it out...I worry that the piercing hole would rip or tear a little each time I penetrate.

Am I totally off base here?

Any help would be appreciated.

~T

2. erratic

Gold Member

It's unlikely it would get in the way, and you'll only know if it's uncomfortable after you get it. Piercings can abrade the condom, but anecdotally I know a lot of people with penis piercings who report no condom issues.

As for ripping her vagina (ew, ouch) I doubt it, unless you get pointy-ended or rough jewelry. Again, that's something you'll only really know when you try it out.

3. TBoneSteak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

damn, sorry I was unclear!

I was actually talking about the piercing hole itself stretching or tearing a little bit. When I got it the first time, the piercer admitted that it was crooked but said it could "migrate" a little bit over time.

4. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    I have worn a 0ga frenulum for years I love but my wife says it doesn't do anything for her!! I bet if she let me do her doggy style it would ride back and forth over her g spot. I also wear a 0g apadayva with a good sized bead on the top of my head but she won't let me wear it during sex, never have tried!

5. erratic

Gold Member

Ooops. Haha.

Me, I'd be cautious about a frenulum piercing for the same reason. It's my favourite part, and it's not a lot of tissue. I'd be upset on many levels if I ripped it. Still, I'd be more concerned about careless handjobs or getting snagged on teeth than a vagina. Though, I'm not the best person to answer that question since my dick's never been in a vagina.

6. hung15us

hung15us Member

Albums:
    I wear a 0ga PA for years and i hang my ooga from that pa pioercing. Love the weight.

7. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

In my experience, it does not get in the way of penetrative sex (oral, vag, or anal) or hurt in any manner, and condoms slip right over the piercing.

And a tat? Even though the pics are small, your gallery deserves a :notworthy:.