Penis Piercing.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Good news guys! I got the 8ga in tonight!! Just been playing with it on and off and tonight after a little coaxing it slipped through!! Yeahhhhh!

I'm wondering if it's too small - I mean the circumference. Should it be larger?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Frenum_uk and CJF88

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good news guys! I got the 8ga in tonight!! Just been playing with it on and off and tonight after a little coaxing it slipped through!! Yeahhhhh!

I'm wondering if it's too small - I mean the circumference. Should it be larger?

It looks about right, the size of the ring. Glad you have moved up a ga, wait till you get to a 2ga.... love the weight, and keep stretching. I had a question from a bud in the locker room about a month ago about my PA, he asked why, told him it was like a turbo to my cock....

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I changed the ring to a captive bead ring this morning. The ball seems lose however. I thought it should be tighter but this one is not. I can easily pop it in and out. Is that or could it be a problem?

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I changed the ring to a captive bead ring this morning. The ball seems lose however. I thought it should be tighter but this one is not. I can easily pop it in and out. Is that or could it be a problem?

Yeah, you might lose the bead, I would take the ring and bead off, then with pliers do a tighten up of the ring so the bead stays where it is designed to fit. I have found in buying rings, like a horse shoe, some have longer threads on the balls, the ones with short threads tend to come off or get lost. I have a curved barbell that I paid $40 for, thought it was a bit steep in price, then when I put it on, discovered that the threaded part of the ball was about 3 times my other ones. I guess one gets what they pay for?

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That's too loose, if you can pop the ball out by hand.

You ought to be unable to fit the ball without using pliers in the heavier rings, otherwise it must be too slack/wrong size, mismatched.

If you can "tighten" a heavier gauge ring then it's poor quality - in my experience.

Just buy an oversized ball, they ususally look better than the one's the piercing suppliers pair up with any particular gauge ring anyway... and the extra weight feels good and will help get you on to the next size, right?

tacoma1616

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ive had a jacobs ladder for over a year now and it healed very quickly.. had a problem with the two bottom ones closest to my sack migrating out.. just pulled them out and left them out.. feels amazing to jack with and fuck with as well. .

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, you might lose the bead, I would take the ring and bead off, then with pliers do a tighten up of the ring so the bead stays where it is designed to fit. I have found in buying rings, like a horse shoe, some have longer threads on the balls, the ones with short threads tend to come off or get lost. I have a curved barbell that I paid $40 for, thought it was a bit steep in price, then when I put it on, discovered that the threaded part of the ball was about 3 times my other ones. I guess one gets what they pay for?

I went to a studio here and the guy tighten it for me so all is well. Now, I can't wait until I get the 6ga in there. I hope it's soon! :tongue:

tacoma1616

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i really does feel good.. after the healing process that is.. the only worry is them snagging on things.. ive had them snag on my boxers but you get use to it after a while

D_Ricky Dickardo

Loved Member
Media
A straight contractor that I work with flicked the back of his hand across my crotch and caught my piercing that he didn't know I had. He was just pretending to hit my nuts.
I have snagged the barbell on other things as well. I have had a loose string on my underwear get caught around it and when I took them off, it yanked.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My prince albert ring is what made me start freeballing. I was tired of tearing the fly in my boxers. I would recommend this to others who wear a piercing - go free!:tongue:

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tearing boxers?? Considering huricane Irene is about to tear the shit out of more than my boxers I'd welcome that!!! It doesn't look good here...unless gets getting your junk blown at 100+ mph winds sounds good...my mind isn't made up yet...LOL LOL LOL LOL

seanformvegas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just got mine yesterday. How easy was that? And right around 24 hours later I only get one or two drops of blood. And almost NO pain. I sleep on my stomach too, I was really worried about that. Best advice the piercer gave me? Drink a lot of water, I've peed at least 10 times today.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My prince albert ring is what made me start freeballing. I was tired of tearing the fly in my boxers. I would recommend this to others who wear a piercing - go free!:tongue:

Damn man, you took the words out of my mouth. For some strange reason I'm love'n freeballing now! I love the feeling of the ring when it rubs against my pants. I'm old enough, thankfully, not to get instant hard ons so that hasn't been a problem - yet.

I wore a curved barbell and have not torn anything. It's snagged my boxer's fly and the fly of my 501 button fly jeans but never torn anything.

Congratulations Sean!! Welcome to the club. Hope you can share some pictures of the new PA sometime soon.

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just got mine yesterday. How easy was that? And right around 24 hours later I only get one or two drops of blood. And almost NO pain. I sleep on my stomach too, I was really worried about that. Best advice the piercer gave me? Drink a lot of water, I've peed at least 10 times today.

Yep, pee - natures Savlon!

I think that's one of the reasons PAs are usually so good to heal, you "wash" them many times a day.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have a frenum piercing for about 30 yrs. some mates have felt it and loved it. others have not but enjoy playing with as i enjoy that too!. being a nudist the ring bounces when walking and does stimulate the cock. never took it off and now they have great piercings that won't get caught up in anything. the new one is in my pics and has the smaller ball. i use a straight barbell for sex and many love to see how they can suck me and swallow it without trouble, many have been happy.

also has been a great conversation piece at beaches and clubs. has lead to some interesting fun!!!

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sean looks like he got pierced really deep. Hard to say for sure tho without a good pic from the underside, but if it is that deep, a cbr would be more than an inch in diameter. That's a lot of metal banging around in a fresh piercing that transmits every tiny little feeling. Downside to that bent barbell, is it's going to get sucked down his peehole all the time, and that fricken hurts. The balls on the ends just aren't big enough to prevent that, at least not at the size he's at.