Penis Piercing.

seanformvegas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The guy who pierced me appologized for the 3/4" barbell and told me he would special order a new one. The only 1" he had was an externally threaded and he didn't want to put that in me. So within a few days it will be bigger. It is pretty damn close for comfort though.

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I got a PA back in 2002 and had a great time with it. My girl loved it and helped her achieve intense orgasms. The pain was only for a couple of seconds. I kept it wrapped up for the first night, but really didn't have much bleeding. Went back to wearing boxers the next day. I didn't jack off with it for 2 weeks, like they said to do. (that was the hardest part) The first j/o after it was done was intense- shot a huge load and it felt amazing.

I was on vacation, out of town, in 2008, and one of the balls that held the ring in fell out somewhere and I couldn't find it, so I took it out. When I got back home, I didn't go get a new ring, thought the hole would just heal back up, however, to this day, there is still a hole there, that I have to be careful with when I take a piss, otherwise my leg may get wet.

Maybe I should go pick up a new ring again to put in.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The hole might not be completely closed if it leaks when you pee. You might want to go to piercer and ask him to put the ring back in for you. You might have to go to smaller ring but you'll be back with your PA again.

zero_ga

Experimental Member
Media
I used to have a pa my advice is to go deep mine wasnt deep enough so it tore out someday i will get another one deep for now i have 8 4 ga bars in the scrotum they are fun.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I too had one about 8 years ago and it also was not deep enough. I ended up in a little over a year with a 00gauge very nice, really loved it, pissing though will always be an issue, in or out, so get ready for a wet leg,lern to sit and take a leak or practice. Mine ripped out one night agetr a wild ride with my gal and woke the next morning to bloody sheets, but through the drunkin romp, I never felt a thing, but freaked the hell out, when we found out were the blood had come from! Just so happens, my gal at the time was a nurse at a uroligist. In one week I was on the operating table with all her freinds and the doctor of her chooseing. WOW! stiches, a week with a wennie in wraps and a year of a not nice looking cock. fast forward 1 year, I had it re-done and now I am as pleased with the results as I guess I will ever be! I loved mine, went through hell with the repair, but as of late I have been thinking of having it redone, but you really need to do your homework with there guys, just because they tell you they can pierce it, does not mean they REALLY know how far dow they need to go! And the gal? She's gone, but I bet she will never forget that!

seanformvegas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looking at the picture, how do you pee??

That bead is right in front of where pee makes it's exit

It actually comes out right around the bead, no problems whatsoever. I was told that I was going to have to avoid urinals and what not, but I function just as I did before.

tanstaafl16

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It actually comes out right around the bead, no problems whatsoever. I was told that I was going to have to avoid urinals and what not, but I function just as I did before.

So the bead is soaked in urine? Yuck ...
Why would you have to avoid urinals? I think that would be better when pee goes everywhere.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How long do I have to wait to change my jewelry?

If this is your first ring, i'd wait at least 3 months, before going up a size.

As for cycling, does not matter much, but me, I tend to wear at least boxer-briefs / army trunk / jock styles, from c-in2, which works best for me, also noting I tend to suffer much less crushed nuts, then if I wore boxers, or swamp nuts if I wore briefs.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

For the first few weeks, best to sit down, whilst the PA settles in, but once sorted, piss where you like.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ditto. You should wait at least 3 months before changing the jewelry. So far as peeing goes, I sit at home but out, I'll go to a urinal - I WANT to show it off! What I noticed is that if I roll the bead closer to the pee hole the stream goes straight. If the bead is lower the pee follows the ring and sprays. So before peeing I'll use a finger to roll the bead forward (or upwards) real quick then start peeing.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ditto. You should wait at least 3 months before changing the jewelry. So far as peeing goes, I sit at home but out, I'll go to a urinal - I WANT to show it off! What I noticed is that if I roll the bead closer to the pee hole the stream goes straight. If the bead is lower the pee follows the ring and sprays. So before peeing I'll use a finger to roll the bead forward (or upwards) real quick then start peeing.

Same as I do.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One thing to ask the old timers (those who have had PAs for some time). I noticed a little pus like discharge from my pee hole. VERY little, like a droplet, and not all the time. I wonder if it's from the piercing. I don't think it's a STD because it doesn't burn when I pee and it isn't a regular thing nor does it drip or stain my briefs. Someone said it might be part of the healing process (since I just recently went to a larger ring) and that my body is trying to reject the metal. Any ideas?