Penis Piercing.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One thing to ask the old timers (those who have had PAs for some time). I noticed a little pus like discharge from my pee hole. VERY little, like a droplet, and not all the time. I wonder if it's from the piercing. I don't think it's a STD because it doesn't burn when I pee and it isn't a regular thing nor does it drip or stain my briefs. Someone said it might be part of the healing process (since I just recently went to a larger ring) and that my body is trying to reject the metal. Any ideas?

Part of the heeling process, the Lymphatic fluid, which is harmless.

And cycling, how about cycling?

Yesterday I went for my first ride post piercing (APA not PA). It was only ~20 miles. After stopping I noticed the piercing was there but it was never painful.

Mitch86

Experimental Member
Media
I too would like to know the pain factor and what is the best size to get pierced with (want it thick). Amazing cock Brislands

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As far as the PA, the pain lasted litereally for 2 seconds- I counted to two in my head and couldn't feel it anymore. I started with a 10g and worked up to a 6 (i think) before I lost the ball and took it out when I was out of town.

The hole is still there (after a number of years of not having anything in it), so I may go and buy a ring and start out again- should be easy- just have to start with a 10 or 12g and size up from there- the hole never closed up, so it should be easy.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just got mine yesterday. How easy was that? And right around 24 hours later I only get one or two drops of blood. And almost NO pain. I sleep on my stomach too, I was really worried about that. Best advice the piercer gave me? Drink a lot of water, I've peed at least 10 times today.

Very nice!

D_Poppy_Cocque

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had sex with a guy who had a PA, it was amazing!!

EXACTLY!

I've NEVER had a complaint about my PA... although I have run into people who are dead set against it. People are funny that way, either they are totally into it or they are really against it. I finally put in a continuous ring so I couldn't just take it out on a whim. The person I'm with is "stuck" with it no matter what. See my gallery. I currently wear a 2 gauge, 7/8 interior diameter continuous captive ring (in my verify pics). I don't plan on going any bigger just for the sake of sex in the first place... too much can be a hindrance. Enjoy your piercing!

D_Poppy_Cocque

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As far as the PA, the pain lasted litereally for 2 seconds- I counted to two in my head and couldn't feel it anymore. I started with a 10g and worked up to a 6 (i think) before I lost the ball and took it out when I was out of town.

The hole is still there (after a number of years of not having anything in it), so I may go and buy a ring and start out again- should be easy- just have to start with a 10 or 12g and size up from there- the hole never closed up, so it should be easy.

My initial piercing was an 8 gauge... unheard of! Ususlly the first piercing is a 14 or a 12 gauge. I now wear a 2 gauge, and it didn't take long to stretch out the hole. The penis has a wonderful resiliency to it and healing is quick. Just don't have sex for the first 6 weeks or so...

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My initial piercing was an 8 gauge... unheard of! Ususlly the first piercing is a 14 or a 12 gauge. I now wear a 2 gauge, and it didn't take long to stretch out the hole. The penis has a wonderful resiliency to it and healing is quick. Just don't have sex for the first 6 weeks or so...

The hole is still there in mine, so all I should have to do is put the ring in myself- doesn't need to be re-pierced. I'll probably start with a 10 or 12 and move on up from there. Hard to tell how big the hole is that is actually there.

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
I've heard it said that your PA hole never heals up - mine did fairly soon after I retired it; I'd had it for a couple of years but my new girlfriend (now wife) didn't like being fucked with it in, despite trying. I suppose I could have taken it out and put it back afterwards, but it seemed wasted effort.

As far as having it put in, the pain was sharp but quick, and it bled quite a bit for a short while after, but it healed up very soon. I loved having it in and most women seemed to like it, they thought it 'exciting' although one or two thought it might hurt, or rip the condom. Neither happened.

I miss it!

rjp1346

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have had a Reverse PA for the last 4 years. A reverse goes through the head of the glans and not the bottom. So far, no complaints from any partners. And it fun to play with. Mine is a 00 gauge. Started at 6g. No real pain when it was done, seemed to over before it started.

Last edited: