Penis pills

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by MCBFly, Oct 12, 2005.

1. MCBFly

MCBFly Member

Albums:
    After seeing those Enzyte commercials I did a search online. Apparently there are dozens of different penis pills. They all claim to increase size 1 to 3 inches, some claim permanent results, while others require you to keep taking them to maintain your new growth. Has anyone tried these pills? I have not seen any information or negative testimony on side effects or damage.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Look into my eyes and repeat after me:

They don't work.
    Save your money.

They don't work.
    Save your money.

They don't work.
    Save your money.

They don't work.
    Save your money.

They don't work.
    Save your money.

They don't work.
    Save your money...

3. lellelind

lellelind Member

Think of it... if there were such a pill, it would probably be all over the news all over the world. Did we read such news? No!
    And how come we can only find those pills on the Internet? Because the pills are nothing but rubbish! They don't work! They don't exist!

4. ALiveHogSlit

ALiveHogSlit New Member

I've bought MagnaRX at GNC, not online, and it worked rather well for me, though I did exercise while on them, so it was probably the combination. Most pill websites will recomend that you use an enlargement regimen along with their product.

I went from just under 7" to 9.5" hard, and from 3" to 7" soft, in a period of about a year on MagnaRX, stretching and jelqing.

And no, I don't work for MagnaRX.

5. Greekdick69

Greekdick69 New Member

I've bought MagnaRX at GNC, not online, and it worked rather well for me, though I did exercise while on them, so it was probably the combination. Most pill websites will recomend that you use an enlargement regimen along with their product.

I went from just under 7" to 9.5" hard, and from 3" to 7" soft, in a period of about a year on MagnaRX, stretching and jelqing.

[post=350792]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

WHOOOOAAAA!!! I guess I am on my way then!!! lol I got 4 bottles of magnaRx and after two months with it, decided to cancel since I saw nothing. I continue to take the pills though as I have two bottles left, but I started jelqing and strechting almost a month ago and I can tell you that is what has been showing some light results so far, but I am guessing after a year I will know how much I gained.

I am posting my "diary" in the topic "RESULTS"...so in about a month and a half I will measure for the first time after I started my PE routine.

Excited about it!

6. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

I find it entirely more likely that the stretching and jelqing is what has given you the gain, not some jazzed up multi-vitamin pills.

7. ALiveHogSlit

ALiveHogSlit New Member

You may be right, but it would stand to reason that increased bloodflow to the genitals (which is all the pills *really* claim to do, if you read carefully) would aid in the repairing of damaged tissues caused by exercising, thus shortening the recovery time, and increasing gains.

8. bif9x65

bif9x65 New Member

[post=350792]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

They HELP. They do increase blood flow. I once thought they were bs as well...until I tried some.

:beer:

BUT...I learned the hard way (no pun intended) STAY AWAY FROM YOHIMBE. It works too, but the erection it gave me was almost my last. Thought I was gonna die!

AND I THANK GOD I ONLY TOOK 1 PILL and not the recommended dose of 2.

Bif

9. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

You may be right, but it would stand to reason that increased bloodflow to the genitals (which is all the pills *really* claim to do, if you read carefully) would aid in the repairing of damaged tissues caused by exercising, thus shortening the recovery time, and increasing gains.
    [post=350893]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

True, but I'd prefer multi-vitamin pills from a health food shop - they are probably much better for you. :dunce:

10. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

do not under any circumstances take yohimbe. tried it once for shits and giggles, then later had some red wine with a friend at dinner. its not well advertised, but the combo can be lethal. i became violently ill.

11. Mawg

Mawg New Member

Anyone considering any pill containing yohimbe would do well to learn as much as possible. This page contains much of what you need.

It should never be used by people with high blood pressure, heart trouble, or those taking various prescription medications (as describe on that page).

If you do decide to take it, avoid taking it with:
    - Alcohol
    - Coffee or other caffeinated beverages
    - Preserved foods of any kind (including lunch meats, pickled foods)
    - Tofu or other soy products.
    - Peanuts or other nuts

If you do, expect side effects, possibly very severe. A "racing" heart, or heart palpitations and even heart failure could result. Cases resulting in death have bee reported.

The U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration) classifies yohimbe as an unsafe herb.

Now, the good news (in the context of the above, almost anything is good news):

If you don't abuse it, and are willing to put up with the side effects (anxiety, inabiliity to sleep for 12 - 18 hours, and a peculiar central nervous system "buzzing"), you may (or may not) have some of the most incredible orgasms of your life.

I did.

I've also taken it and gotten nothing except a headache. I suspect two things: 1 - The quality of the product is wildly variable. Some of the stuff sold may be close to poisonous. Herbs are unregulated in the U.S., so who knows what's put in those pills. 2 - The body very quickly builds a tolerance to yohimbe. Letting this happen to you is probably not a good idea. My experience is that about once per month is as frequently as it can be taken with some hope of enjoying it.

When it works, the refractory period (the time from the finish of one orgasm until you are ready to go again) may diminish to minutes or less.

When I've used it, I've eaten just a fresh salad with water beforehand. This seems to minimize side effects. It's still somewhat uncomfortable, though.

The "pure" form of the active ingredient, yohimbine, is available as a prescription drug in the U.S. Many of the worst effects of yohimbe are reduced using it in this pure form.

I haven't taken it in a long time. It was something to experience, but at the end, the side effects were too much.

12. ALiveHogSlit

ALiveHogSlit New Member

True, but I'd prefer multi-vitamin pills from a health food shop - they are probably much better for you. :dunce:
    [post=351209]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Processed pre-metabolized filler stuffed pills are better for you than compressed herbs? Wow. And here I was thinking that your body might not be able to break down synthetics! And since when is GNC not a health food shop?

13. thestickswi

thestickswi New Member

I have been taking a pill that has yohimbe bark in it. Is this different from taking yohimbe. I have gotten no side effects from it but i am concidering taking one with the following in it

Ginseng
    Fo-Ti
    Gotu Kola
    Saw Palmetto
    Damiana
    Menthol
    Yohimbe

Any suggestions or comments would be apperciated

14. hungbig1

hungbig1 Member

Albums:
    Penis pills do not work. if you read some of the discriptions of what they do its shocking. They claim to increase bloodflow to the penis, more blood = larger erection. the only thing they probably do is dilate the blood vessels for a while which is not a good thing. do you really think they just dilate the vessels in just your penis? no, of course they dont, they dillate all of your blood vessels in your body. its not possiable to create a pill that targets just 1 particular part of your body headache pills for example are just dispursed through the body.

save your money dont buy any of these pills its all a load of rubbish.

Draft saved Draft deleted