Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a white guy 6 feet 2 inches tall
weigh 160lb
size 11 shoe
32/34 inch waist
6 inch cock

was wondering if there was any pills that would help me to grow bigger and thicker. i saw some on google that i saw at a local sex store i went to. i want mines to be 8 inches.

frostyguypa

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Take the money earmarked for the pills and set it on fire. That would be more effective for penis growth than ordering a magic potion off the net.

If penis enlargement were as easy as popping a pill and doing nothing else, half the guys on earth would be walking around with a foot long cock swaying between their legs.

If you are serious about getting bigger read up on jelqing and stretching. Do it constantly over time and you'll see results.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Take the money earmarked for the pills and set it on fire. That would be more effective for penis growth than ordering a magic potion off the net.

If penis enlargement were as easy as popping a pill and doing nothing else, half the guys on earth would be walking around with a foot long cock swaying between their legs.

If you are serious about getting bigger read up on jelqing and stretching. Do it constantly over time and you'll see results.

I agree with this 100%. It's unfortunate, but the "pills" are largely what gives the male enhancement industry it "complete bullshit" tag. But some of the devices are pretty decent.

Many people prefer male enhancement supplement. Some my work. We must check ingredients and read reviews before buying any male enhancement supplement.