Penis pills

D

deleted136887

No really they all work. I personally took only tablet and now my cock is 14357678.6 m long I also gained 00.67 mm in girth. buy now.
Limited stocks

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im taking magna rx, extenze, and yohimbe extracts and ive been taking them for about 3 weeks, ive been pumping for almost 3 months and havent seen the pills give me any gains but the pump sure works, but since there is so much hype about the extenze that im taking and since i see that for some of you they do work im gonna keep takin em, i mean i get em for free, lets just say i gotta hook up so i mean why not take em right?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Remember that this board reaches a worldwide membership. I can not vouch for pills adverised or marketed outside the United States. Somewhere else there may be something better or different.

Inside the U.S. all drugs and "supplements" are regulated under the most idiotic rule system imaginable by the F.D.A. If you try and read and or understand this crap as to what is and is not legal the only thing you'll get is a pounding headache.

But....Some general observations.

Of the pills I have so far encountered offered for sale inside the United States the ONLY contents are herbal or plant based ingredients.

Remember to actually achieve penis enlargement we are not talking anything other than cellular growth/division. Under F.D.A. guidelines anything that CAN cause cellular growth or division is not able to be classified as a supplement but instead would fall under the category of a drug. Plant based ingredients as a whole are NOT biologically active in human with only a few exceptions.

To create these "exceptions" very expensive chemical processes have to take place and to the best of my knowledge, no enlargement pill manufacaturers inside U.S. Borders are doing this. Also, the FDA now classifies anything "altered" in this manner as guess what "a drug", and we are now back at square one.

Again, something sold outside U.S. Bodrders may be very diffferent, but the best bottom line is that if it would work, the F.D.A. will not allow it to be marketed inside the United States.

Those of you residing in the U.K., Europe or other locations might do far better.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
If you do some research and look at the ingredients in Penis enlargement pills, you'll discover that they all contain well known aphrodisiacs which mainly increase testosterone levels and improve blood circulation.

I think that certain people have really "grown" their penis by taking these pills but these people may have had health problems or smoked too much which resulted in weak erections. Taking the pills can help increase their penis size to what would be their natural maximum erection size which may be an inch bigger than their weak erections.

I tried 3 months worth of 2 different brands (I've forgotten their names, sorry) during a period when I was doing regular PE exercises but they didn't increase the speed of growth, so I advise PE exercises alone as the best solution for growing your cock.

What the pills did do, was provide harder, long lasting erections but I have since discovered that you can get exactly the same effects by eating spicy food and drinking herbal teas such as Gingko biloba, Korean Panax ginseng, ginger etc. which are well known to improve blood circulation.

th3on3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea man u got a link? there was a person on here who said they bought some pills from a country he was visiting and they worked but he didnt know the name of them, i believe there has to be something out there that really works, like some secret formula thats hidden from the public lol

B_supermenc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
the pills size gains work...from October 2007 to today my penisy is grown of 4 cms in length and 3 cms in circumference..now they are 19,5 cms of length and 16 cms of circumference...is good...