Penis pimples and fat

D_Rufus_D_Dufus

Account Disabled
Media
Well the article from Wikipedia states that they can be removed by a Dermatologist only if they are causing pain or discomfort and for the second article why don't you use an acne body wash like Oxy or Clean & Clear.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pearly Penile Papules (first link), as unsightly as they are, are apparently perfectly harmless and supposedly increase pleasure. Are they painful at all? Because if not, then it's nothing to worry about unless you're completely concerned about the aesthetics, and it will eventually go away with time.

But I don't know about that from experience, it's just what I've seen and heard... Even on this site.

I'm not really sure about the pimples (second link), but judging from the picture apparently I have them, as well... Though I'm not sure if the picture presents the harmless, common bumps or the pimples that both are mentioned in the article.

Reactions: Micheal Hiscano

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pearly Penile Papules (first link), as unsightly as they are, are apparently perfectly harmless and supposedly increase pleasure. Are they painful at all? Because if not, then it's nothing to worry about unless you're completely concerned about the aesthetics, and it will eventually go away with time.

But I don't know about that from experience, it's just what I've seen and heard... Even on this site.

I'm not really sure about the pimples (second link), but judging from the picture apparently I have them, as well... Though I'm not sure if the picture presents the harmless, common bumps or the pimples that both are mentioned in the article.
the pic is of the harmless variety. Called Fordyce Granukes (or spots) they are simply sebaceous glands that are not associated with a hair follicle. Harmless genetic varience. Many men and women have them, including myself. Hope that helps:smile:

jimmy_

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi robertoextremu
i have both of the conditions your on about! and i have never had a problem with them..... i know there normal and the coz me no pain so i have never really worried about them. I have heard of all the treatments from CO2 lasers to camomile lotion for pearly penile papules, and all sorts of medically unproven crap for the pimples! but at the end of the day, it totally normal, try not to worry about it, there is way to much in life to worry about and few spots shouldnt be one of them

Reactions: Micheal Hiscano

Micheal Hiscano

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

They are a wonderful blessing and a powerful aphrodisiac and sexual power.