Penis Playtime/Penis Fun

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As you all know, part of my signature indicates that I still enjoy life. I thought that it might be interesting to hear of your Playtime/Penis Fun activities that may be different that you have done. I look forward to reading your playtime/fun activities that you have done with your penis. This past Christmas I decided to give my spouse a special gift. I took the pictures that you can view in my gallery and placed them on a clear plastic cube. This cube is in our bath area and she enjoys it as she prepares for our sexual activity.

Not sure if it's fun for everyone, but i've done stuff like opening doors and lifting weights with it. :D

Oh yes, and it's greeted a reticent camera on the odd occasion. ^o^

And golly gosh darnit, my penis wants to play with me now. Down boy, down! *slaps it*

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not sure if it's fun for everyone, but i've done stuff like opening doors and lifting weights with it. :D

Oh yes, and it's greeted a reticent camera on the odd occasion. ^o^

And golly gosh darnit, my penis wants to play with me now. Down boy, down! *slaps it*

Yes, mine's coming up, too, man. As it snakes across my left thigh, I have to give it a few shakes with my left hand to facilitate its length and thickness. Damn, these sweats are tighter than I had thought. There was a time when I played with an empty toilet paper roll to test its length extending out one end, but, alas, those days are long past (thankfully), as now it won't even begin to go in when its flaccid. My penis sure enjoys himself and loves to be the center of attention.