Penis pop/snap?

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has happened once to me before...

Have any of you fellas been nailing a girl, and bottomed out, but she liked the feeling and kept wanting it harder, and harder then with the right (WRONG actaully) angle and amount of pressure, you felt a sensation like a snap or pop in your penis?

SCARY shit....

I was scared at the time, but still a little drunk so it didn't bother me so much. it was a weird feeling and i had what was basically a half erection for a few hours.... then it went away. In the morning we made sure it still worked properly, and luckily everything was still on the up-and-up (no pun)

Anybody else have a similar experience?

B_agapeboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yea...actually i pop my dick on purpose while jacking sometimes, i like the way it feels. but you are right, the first time it happend by mistake i was freaked out...i thought i broke my dick

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea...actually i pop my dick on purpose while jacking sometimes, i like the way it feels. but you are right, the first time it happend by mistake i was freaked out...i thought i broke my dick

^ the OPITOME of different strokes for different folks :rolleyes:

thats crazy dude

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Have any of you fellas been nailing a girl, and bottomed out, but she liked the feeling and kept wanting it harder, and harder then with the right (WRONG actaully) angle and amount of pressure, you felt a sensation like a snap or pop in your penis?

SCARY shit....

I was scared at the time, but still a little drunk so it didn't bother me so much. it was a weird feeling and i had what was basically a half erection for a few hours.... then it went away. In the morning we made sure it still worked properly, and luckily everything was still on the up-and-up (no pun)

I pop my penis on occasion, but i also freaked out the first time i did it.

thedude1989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It never freaked me out.

Its actually the suspensory ligament shifting across your pubic bone or something.

If you feel a pop and maybe a very dull sound its okay, but if you hear an audible pop quickly followed by a loud screaming sound coming from your mouth then you've fractured your cock and need to seek medical attention immediately. Of course it'll swell up nice and big so be sure to take pictures and post them on LPSG before you go to the doctor.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
It never freaked me out.

Its actually the suspensory ligament shifting across your pubic bone or something.

If you feel a pop and maybe a very dull sound its okay, but if you hear an audible pop quickly followed by a loud screaming sound coming from your mouth then you've fractured your cock and need to seek medical attention immediately. Of course it'll swell up nice and big so be sure to take pictures and post them on LPSG before you go to the doctor.

Yay, a new way of PE :biggrin1:

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media

SCARY shit....

I bottom out often, but I have never experienced this (dis)pleasure. Besides weird, was the brief moment painful or stimulating? Were you still able to ejaculate afterward or did the session stop?