Penis POP

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Str8Man, Jun 24, 2005.

1. Str8Man

Str8Man New Member

Has anyone ever had your penis POP when you were grinding it pretty hard. I've had it happen a couple of times. What is the cause? Scared the crap out of me the first time it happened. Of course I didn't stop going at it, just startled me.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Party favor syndrome. Starts with a pop. The explosion, with resultant confetti and streamers cannot be far behind.

3. cityboy

cityboy Member

I've never popped my dick, at least not the way you're talking about it. LOL! But I've been with guys who could do that. Sort of like cracking your knuckles I suppose. One guy could pop his foreskin. The skin was kind of tight and it would make a popping sound if he pulled it up or down quickly. It was cool.

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Two completely different things here, guys. Stretching exercises before jelqing involve pulling the cock several times in all directions. Begin with pulling it straight out. I've had mine to pop with this; the ligaments connected to the pubic bone as they are stretched.

Since I am uncut there are times when covering and uncovering my dick head the foreskin makes a popping sound, especially if an additional lube has been added to the precum. This is caused by air being trapped between the corona and the foreskin. The first time it happened I was a little freaked out, but now I enjoy hearing it. This any of this help clarify for you?

5. mimosurfDutch

mimosurfDutch Member

Albums:
    I dont think I heard mine pop during intercourse as much as I feel it. Its not often but does happen. No biggie it seems.

6. steve319

Gold Member

I've never had it happen, but I'm sure that if I had, I'd have panicked to an embarrassing degree. :wow:

Now THIS is another great example of how useful and educational LPSG can be! I'm glad to know that this phenomenon can occur. So, in the future, if I ever experience a "penile pop," I'll not overreact.

Maybe.

7. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Well, if it did pop, I'd be scared shitless, wondering whether or not my dick was still attached.

8. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Yeah I have had that happen a couple of times and do remember being nervous that I hurt something but continued too...

Draft saved Draft deleted