Penis Pride

justsukplz1000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just wanted to say that I stepped out ofthe shower today and actually felt alot of pirde for my well hung penis.

The only thing is when I give myself approval like that, I'm forgetting that sex can be troublesome because of size.

Also a girl can look so "pervy" at my erection because it's big, she practically drools.

I prefer great sex. Lots of kissing and freedom to express oneself - e.g. on the floor, in the countryside open spaces, exciting blowjobs in lifts etc, but when a bird is too fascinated with the size or style of your penis, where's the pleasure in that?

I get really upset when girls are scared of my erection and fearful of penetration beause of the size and feeling of penetration.

The best thing to do is great foreplay. In fact, the vagina doubles it's elasticity and accomodation in ALL WOMEN, even "tight-lipped" when the woman is correctly aroused.

This is a great piece of knowledge, huh?

Because it means us biggo dickos can have sex with ANY woman of choice, beause God made women to be able to acomodate even our huge cocks.

BUT

Sometimes I like to grab my woman while she's in the kitchen and proceed to give her head or to make love on the floor in the living room or kitchen table in which case, it's "kind of up to her" to get wet from my action

If this doesn't happen fast enough, it can leave me with a "sore-tip" and make the FRICTION burning on my penis to say the least.

In fct it can make sex impossible despite an awesome sexual and passionate prelude.

I wonder if there is a solution. I tried lube, but it's not the same vibe as real sex with a properly wet and expanded vaginal orifice.

Anyway, just my two cents.

And ladies, it's my birthday.

Free blowjobs critiques for all good head givers out there. Taking some pics for a sweet honey who I adore [we've never met in person but she's the most beautiful you've ever seen and HOT LIPPED] If you see this, XxXx I hope we can swim to a cave some day and help one another keep warm.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
justsukplz1000 said:
I just wanted to say that I stepped out ofthe shower today and actually felt alot of pirde for my well hung penis.
Why, what did you do to get yourself this penis? I have pride in things I've achieved with my life, not in things that are simply a 'given' that I've done nothing to contribute towards.

us biggo dickos can have sex with ANY woman of choice, beause God made women to be able to acomodate even our huge cocks.

I have filed this under "Thoughts for International Women's Day".
At least the phrase "biggo dicko" seems appropriate. :rolleyes:

justsukplz1000

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi

because I, like every man, thought my penis was small until someone told me it was TOO big.

I just wanted to support other men with large penises, that they don't have to rule out sexual relationship with women who are petite or whatever

I fell in love with a couple of girls who I thought could not be compatible because of their size. I wanted to share that, due to my medical knowlege, this is an incorrect belief.

sincere apologies.
Sorry if it seemed sexist my original post

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
after digesting your original post over a mug of hot chocolate and several of mcvities finest ginger nut biscuits i have come to the sincere conclusion that i could not give a flying fuck.

however, it made for an interesting read and you seem like a much nicer bloke now i've read your second post..

love royston x

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
royston said:
you seem like a much nicer bloke now i've read your second post..

love royston x

I agree with Royston, whatever it was that you did before the second post to make it sound better than the first ... keep on doing it! :smile: