Penis Problem -need advice

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by dingzy, Aug 31, 2011.

1. dingzy

dingzy New Member

I have been waiting almost a year now before I am 18 and is allowed to register in this site which I believe to be the best place to seek some advice.

My puberty started when I was around 13.5 years old when I noticed various changes on my body. My penis at the time was about 3 inches flaccid and it started to thicken and elongate quite significantly every year.
    My measurement at 17 was already 7.5 inches while erected but I didn't even think about it and thought it as normal. However, it is getting on my nerve now.

It happened one night last year when I forgot to lock my room door and mum bumped in and caught me mastubating. She said nothing but just stared at my dick. The day after she told me that there is nothing with mastubation but just don't get too excessive. She then said that my dick was kind of huge for a "Kid" and asked me whether I knew the measurement.

I told her and she said that size is abnormal. She said, as puberty usually ends at the age of 19/21, my dick would be horrid by then. Both my Dad and Mum advised me to consult the doctor and do something about it. I told them to back off.

Almost a year has passed, I am horrified that my dick has grown a more than a inch to 8.75 during this period. What will it become growing at that rate until I am 21 ? It is kind of scarry jsut to think about it.

Am I really abnormal and do I need to consult a doctor ?

2. Afflicted

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This seems ridiculous and possibly a troll.

Short answer: no you don't not need to see a doctor.

3. 6inchcock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Look north and turn left, real sudden like
    Verified:
    Photo
    Assuming your serious, don't worry different things stop growing at different times.

If you're a troll then seek medical attention immediately and have any excess (that would be all penis/man meat exceeding 3.5 inches) removed as you apparently have no idea of what to do with what you have. Also be careful as bogus posts have been proven to cause blindness and testicular atrophy.

4. B_jake_leman

B_jake_leman New Member

Albums:
    Dude consider yourself VERY LUCKY!!!!!

5. sykray

sykray Active Member

Let me assume for the moment that this is a genuine concern. Your erect penis is significantly above average in length but there is nothing wrong or abnormal about it.

The beginning and end of puberty varies from person to person so I cannot say if your penis will grow any more. My guess is that it won't grow much more - if indeed you haven't already finished growing.

I'm sure that other people here will tell you the same. I was a sex therapist as well as a psychotherapist for almost 40 years so that may add some credibility to my advice and reply.

6. kanakides

kanakides New Member

Albums:
    no worries mate! You re blessed and lucky!

7. funhavingdick

funhavingdick New Member

Albums:
    YOU ARE BLESSED BRO!

QUOTE=dingzy;3666432]I have been waiting almost a year now before I am 18 and is allowed to register in this site which I believe to be the best place to seek some advice.

My puberty started when I was around 13.5 years old when I noticed various changes on my body. My penis at the time was about 3 inches flaccid and it started to thicken and elongate quite significantly every year.
    My measurement at 17 was already 7.5 inches while erected but I didn't even think about it and thought it as normal. However, it is getting on my nerve now.

It happened one night last year when I forgot to lock my room door and mum bumped in and caught me mastubating. She said nothing but just stared at my dick. The day after she told me that there is nothing with mastubation but just don't get too excessive. She then said that my dick was kind of huge for a "Kid" and asked me whether I knew the measurement.

I told her and she said that size is abnormal. She said, as puberty usually ends at the age of 19/21, my dick would be horrid by then. Both my Dad and Mum advised me to consult the doctor and do something about it. I told them to back off.

Almost a year has passed, I am horrified that my dick has grown a more than a inch to 8.75 during this period. What will it become growing at that rate until I am 21 ? It is kind of scarry jsut to think about it.

Am I really abnormal and do I need to consult a doctor ?[/QUOTE]

8. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

you should be scared the never ending growing penis never ends well.

9. MickeyLee

Gold Member

umm sure... for maximum troll effect you should have added "my mom said i was bigger than my dad. then my dad challenged me to a boner off" :lmao:

on the off chance you are not a troll.

dude, you don't have a penis problem, you penis is fine. some guys grow until they're 21. is the out side of average. your peen might be done growing. if not, don't worry. ya will figure out how to use it for both your pleasure and ya partner. ya can go a long way to learning by hanging around LPSG and reading threads related to issues you experience with ya peen.

the problem you do have.. you have a creep mom & dad problem. you need a door lock. and a door chain. then you need to sedate them slightly, so you both can have a conversation about boundaries and emotionally scarring your children.

the only doctor you might need specializes in PTSD.

i still suspect you is a troll.

10. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

1. A 9" cock is not horrid
    2. If you are not 18, you shouldn't be here
    3. I wouldn't take dick advice from my mother

11. MickeyLee

Gold Member

there is bumper sticker potential here.

12. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    /second

13. mariorossi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    oh don't worry:
    1 - your mother cannot tell the future
    2 - none has ever complained of having a big dick.

14. Penistroker

Penistroker Member

Has to be a troll! If this was true, why didnt Mom have Dad talk to him and why didnt she make the doctor's appt?

15. Pitbull

Gold Member

More than an inch in less than a year? :eek:

Better do something.

When you are like 80 and in a nursing home, it will be over 5 & 1/2 feet long and folks will be continually running over it with their wheelchairs.

16. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

:lmao:

17. hardintelect

hardintelect Active Member

Albums:
    dont be scared or freaked out ur lucky man and with time you will understand that u are giffted just know how to use it

18. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

no need for a doctor, they can't/won't do anything anyway. millions of men worldwide wished they had your problem. and I suspect this thread to be a work of fiction.

19. Ronado

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Does sound like fiction but these occurrences do occur
    I wouldn't worry too much if its your length and not the girth growing that fast. You can always control how much length you insert but not if your too thick that it causes pain

20. D_Budd_Hert

D_Budd_Hert New Member

Gotta love it !!!! If U feel (troll ) that Ur cock ( troll ) size is going to ( troll ) be a problem ? Like a Dr could ( troll ) do anything about it ( troll ) ? Heres one way ( troll ) of taking matters ( troll ) in Ur own hands . BME Pain Olympics: Watch The Original Video ....but remember ( troll ) this isnt for everyone ( troll ) this is for those of massive ( troll ) dickage ( troll ) with abnormal sized cocks . ( troll )

Draft saved Draft deleted