Penis Problem

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Jason67, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Jason67

Jason67 New Member

Hey all , I'm a 21 yr old virgin. I'm curious about my penis problem. I have a uncut 7 and a half inch penis when erect the foreskin completly covers the head of my penis and I can't pull back the skin to expose my head without pain because of the stretching, I can pull it back a little bit if I lose the hard on a little and the head shrinks a great deal and starts to come out, but to have a fully erect penis with the foreskin pulled back completly seems like it would be a great deal of pain, and I woulnd't want to try it. When I'm cumming the head does come out somewhat, but still its shrinking and looking werid to be honest. As of anytime of the day I can still pull the head of my penis out whenever I want, but when I'm erect and the head is hard, it hurts a lot, and isn't possible to masturbate with my head exposed.

I think the problem is that with my uncut penis I never really used to pull out the head of my penis when I was young, I remeber my family doctor asking me if I did do that, and I would always say yeah, thinking doing it once or twice(a month?) in the tub was enough. So my penis hole is extremly tight in my opinion.

I'm a little self concious of this and maybe that is why I'm still a virgin. I'm just wondering how common is this and how I might improve my problem, now just stretching regularlly it would seem to be the answer but I don't know.

2. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

It is a quite common problem, but yours doesn't seem too bad. The answer is indeed regular stretching every day, preferably in the tub, though being careful not to tear the skin. Your doctor can prescribe some cream to help the stretching. It should be possible to get things better in a matter of months.

3. gprent

gprent Member

The condition is called phimosis and you should do some Google research.

4. Jason67

Jason67 New Member

thanks for your replies

5. Jason67

Jason67 New Member

the thing also is that it doesn't hurt me at all, and I don't mind the size of my penis or the look of it really, just that it looks weird I guess. Should I not worry about this problem? because if it's not a problem to me, then it's ok?

6. gprent

gprent Member

I am the kind of guy that likes to have everything work the way it is suposed to, so if it was me, it would bug me until I made it work right. Plus, there is a cleanliness and hygiene issue of not being able to easily clean underneath the foreskin. Plus you said it hurts to have an erection and that ain't right. I would start looking for a remedy.

7. Andresito

Andresito Member

Same problem had happens to me.

My solution was circumcision, but you should check it with your urologyst.

8. NiceDude

NiceDude Member

Albums:
    yeah have it checked by your doctor and take some steps to get it right. If you don't do it you may have life long problems, they may seem small but things can be so much more comfortable. Especially when you will be having sex (you are a virgin), I mean: you don't to tear your foreskin while loosing your virginity ;)

9. Matthew

Gold Member

That's exactly right.

But you should read through this section a little bit more. Phimosis is not uncommon in uncircumsized guys, but you'll read many examples on this site about how guys were able to overcome it easily. I hope a few of them will chime in here. You definitely do NOT need to be circumsized.

10. dongalong

Gold Member

I overcame a similar problem,
    I wasn't able to pull my foreskin completely back until I was 13. I didn't even know what glans were until I saw a circumcised boy at school.
    Anyway, over a period of months I pulled my foreskin back further and further until one day it went all the way. Unfortunately this new sensation turned me on and I got an erection which caused my foreskin to get stuck. It was too painful to push back so I had to wait 15 mins for my erection to subside.
    After that, consistently pulling back, gradually loosened the foeskin and at that age I was regularly masturbating which lost most of the tightness. When my foreskin was pulled back during an erection, however, the tightest part did cause a narrowing of my penis shaft. This has completely disappeared now due to Penis Enlargement exercises, I believe.

11. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    "Supposed to" by whom? It's his penis. If he's comfortable with the way it works, that's all that matters (unless it's doing long-term damage). I know several guys whose foreskins won't retract (and what the Greeks meant by phimosis is different from what we mean - today that word exists mainly to create an excuse to circumcise) and they're quite happy that way. Don't let anyone talk you into fixing what aint broke.

Enlarging the opening of your foreskin by gentle stretching is very similar to foreskin restoration. The guiding principle is, if it hurts, you're doing it too hard.

And if anyone says you must be circumcised, find someone else.

12. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    You experience mirrors mine. Pulling back the foreskin hurt a bit, but i time, my glans were exposed. Perhaps it was ude to this, but I have a short foreskin that covers half my glans when I am flaccid. With a semi, the foreskin rides back up to expose my head.

13. NIMBUS

Gold Member

Albums:
    Different cocks work differently. It seems that you probably did yourself a disservice by not training your developing foreskin to pull back when you were a teenager but that ought to be rectifiable, given effort and time. Circumcision would be an instant remedy but drastic. However, it's your cock and if you wanted to go down that path it would be up to you. Personally I'd get some creams and do stretching exercises.

I always regularly stretched my foreskin as a teenager :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: . The skin would retract behind the rim of the head easily, although it could on occasions be a little bit tight to push back over again and sometimes I had to get my fingers under the foreskin and tease it back, if I was particularly hard. I never actually realised until much later that some lads can pull their foreskins back 1cm or more up the shaft, well clear of the head, even when erect - I've never been able to do that.

When I first started having sex with my girlfriend it was not a problem. For a couple of years or more there were no issues. However, when I was about the age that you are now (Jason67) I found myself getting small tears in my foreskin, about 1mm long, after sex or a particularly vigorous wank. After putting some salve on and abstaining from an action for a few days the tear would heal. I embarked on the warm water stretching method, every time that I sat in the bath, and after about nine months the problem went away. I've never had recurrence since. So, give it a try (if you have the patience) and, if you want some reassurance, then speak with a medical person. Unless you particularly feel otherwise, though, circumcision :eek: should be the very last resort.

Draft saved Draft deleted