Penis Problems

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Big Al, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Big Al

Gold Member

Even when you don't have any physically caused sexual issues; you can still experience "penis problems". Here's a few of the most common ones-

"Everything goes great with the foreplay, but when I slip on the condom, I can't feel much so I go limp!"

The main culprit behind this problem is masturbating with too tight a grip. Here's what you need to do- abstain from masturbating; or if you really must masturbate, use a very light grip. When you get ready for intercourse, use your condom. You may go limp the first few times- that's OK. After a few sessions, your penis' sensory threshold will have readjusted itself, and you should be able to perform fine.

"For some reason, I start to get nervous once intercourse is inevitable. I react fine for any other activity." The ability to perform is something that a lot of men needlessly stress over. Your penis' function is to get hard. When we create imaginary fears, we interfere with that process. That particular problem is covered in more detail here.

"I come way too soon! It seems that the second I put it in, I spurt!" The Stop and Start Method is definitely one of the best exercises in solving the problem of premature ejaculation. Another quick way to prolong your sexual stamina is for you to bring yourself to orgasm BEFORE your lovemaking.

If you're with your partner, you may simply excuse yourself to go to the restroom and masturbate to orgasm, which will delay your need to ejaculate as quickly the next time around.

Another way is to have your lover make you ejaculate before anything else, then resume by pleasing your lover in other ways while you become erect again. As stated before, since you have ejaculated before, you won't have the desire to ejaculate so quickly the next time around.

These exercises should help you conquer most premature ejaculation problems. If they don't, professional counseling or therapy is recommended.

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    A new Dr. Ruth here. Great advice.

3. Big Al

Gold Member

I'm no Dr. Ruth, but I appreciate the compliment :)

Draft saved Draft deleted