penis problems

bigum2001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I need to see if anyone knows what if anything is wrong.

The top side head of my penis is a different than my foreskin and shaft. It is a light grayish color with red spots. The underside right at the frenulum is the same color and always feels a little scab like. Anyone know what could cause this and how to fix it? I am embarrassed to get a blow job and that is one of the reasons I have never been the giver when having sex.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the absence of a photo, I would say my glans penis is similar to your description. However, I do not have the "scab" effect in my frenulum.

Wild guess here - could your penile skin be a bit on the dry side?

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hard to tell without pictures. Your best bet of course is to see a doctor.

The soap you use could be irritating it, you might be washing too much or not enough or it could be a skin condition.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the first question I would ask, is has anything CHANGED recently? IS this how it has always been, or something recent? IF recent, think of ANY changes in diet, stress, laundry detergent, soap, whatever you have made. Then talk to a doctor. If it has always been this way, and you have no other symptoms of something wrong with you, then I would say it is normal for YOU. Only you can decide what is and isn't normal for you. Good luck!