Penis Prosthesis

horse400irl

Just Browsing
Media
Well guys I was wondering do any of you know of where one could get their hands on (excuse the pun)!! a SOFT male member that is huge. I am thinking like that one in boogie nights at the end (cos that definetly was not the real thing). The thing is i need a good one. One that will fit snug when in the gym, the pool speedos and even naked on the beach, locker rooms etc. This must be possible out of a latex type material. Anyone know of any websites, places of interest on this. All comments welcome,
Thanks in advance guys
Great site by the way

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't mean to sound like I'm taking a pot shot here but what happens when the clothes come off and it's time for action? I guess it's not really that different from a padded bra. I mean if you're ready and willing to deal with that situation than great and good luck.

Sorry I can't help you out on where to find one.

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
A good while ago, I got a catalogue in the mail featuring underwear, shorts, etc. They advertised a sort of foam pad you could place inside your briefs or bikinis. The front was molded with a penis with a nice, clipped head that gave a nice effect when worn. I think it was around $20. Of course, when you took your clothes off, the effect was ruined.