Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok so i got a handjob/blowjob last night and afterwards my balls were in so much pain and my penis was incredibly puffy near the tip. it still is puffy, but not as prominent as it was probably 9 hours ago. is this normal or will the puffiness go down, any help would be greatly appreciated

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
curious87 said:
ok so i got a handjob/blowjob last night and afterwards my balls were in so much pain and my penis was incredibly puffy near the tip. it still is puffy, but not as prominent as it was probably 9 hours ago. is this normal or will the puffiness go down, any help would be greatly appreciated

Not sure that the pain in the ballls is normal but puffiness is after "roughish" session certainly is. I bet the puffiness is gone tomorrow.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
curious87 said:
ok so i got a handjob/blowjob last night and afterwards my balls were in so much pain and my penis was incredibly puffy near the tip. it still is puffy, but not as prominent as it was probably 9 hours ago. is this normal or will the puffiness go down...?

Did you cum, or just get stimulated? Those painful balls are a usual sign of needing to release semen. Puffiness isn't "normal" -- I'd say it was a sign of rough handling -- but the congestion should go down in a couple days.

I'd say unless you really like the person who gave you the hand/blowjob, you should find someone who's more gentle handling your equipment, and who knows how to bring you to climax without scraping all the skin off.