Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There once was a man who made a penis pump at home, by himself.
And used it... to enlarged his balls... he said his balls become big like eggs, yet when he came to a doctor, that one told him, they're perfectly healthy.
How did he create it? Nobody knows.... because.... the guy vanished from this forum....

oh ehh and yeah it was for the balls right right... but if it works for balls, then a home made for lenght should be theoreticly possibly

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
siminator said:
Is there a way to make a penis pump at home? If so, how?

7.5-5.5

Sure--go to a plastics supplier. Buy a length of acrylic tube, of the length and diameter of your choice. It should be wider than your girth, though. Buy a couple of pieces of acrylic plate plastic. Many plastics stores have already round shaped pieces in various diameters. Buy the MEK glue, and glue one end closed with the plastic flat piece. Go to a hardware store, and buy a threaded tubing adapter (that has screw threads on one end, and the ridged narrower short nipple on the other). A 1/8" NPT x 1/8" tubing adapter should do it. Drill a hole slightly smaller than the threaded end in the flat plate you glued on. Force-thread the fitting in, with some epoxy on it. Let it dry. Get some Silicone caulk, and some tape. Form a inner and outer damn on the other end of the tube, and fill with the silicone caulk. Let it set up and dry. Go to an autoparts store, and buy a manual vacuum pump, usually used for brake work. Buy some vinyle tubing to connect the two. Shrugs. Hey--I am just aware of what materials are commonly available, and how to be creative with them.:biggrin1: I'm an engineer--it's in my nature.:rolleyes: Hey, at least I answered the guys question....:tongue:

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
davidjh7 said:
Sure--go to a plastics supplier. Buy a length of acrylic tube, of the length and diameter of your choice. It should be wider than your girth, though. Buy a couple of pieces of acrylic plate plastic. Many plastics stores have already round shaped pieces in various diameters. Buy the MEK glue, and glue one end closed with the plastic flat piece. Go to a hardware store, and buy a threaded tubing adapter (that has screw threads on one end, and the ridged narrower short nipple on the other). A 1/8" NPT x 1/8" tubing adapter should do it. Drill a hole slightly smaller than the threaded end in the flat plate you glued on. Force-thread the fitting in, with some epoxy on it. Let it dry. Get some Silicone caulk, and some tape. Form a inner and outer damn on the other end of the tube, and fill with the silicone caulk. Let it set up and dry. Go to an autoparts store, and buy a manual vacuum pump, usually used for brake work. Buy some vinyle tubing to connect the two. Shrugs. Hey--I am just aware of what materials are commonly available, and how to be creative with them.:biggrin1: I'm an engineer--it's in my nature.:rolleyes: Hey, at least I answered the guys question....:tongue:
..and a damn good one id say...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Don't use too much vacuum or you're liable to form a crack in time and space and turn the planet into a black hole.

Alien astronomer #1: "Hey, how did that blue planet over there suddenly become a black hole, sucking in its entire solar system and everything within 10 light years?"

Alien astronomer #2: "Some idiot Earthling tried to make a penis pump."

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker said:
Don't use too much vacuum or you're liable to form a crack in time and space and turn the planet into a black hole.

Alien astronomer #1: "Hey, how did that blue planet over there suddenly become a black hole, sucking in its entire solar system and everything within 10 light years?"

Alien astronomer #2: "Some idiot Earthling tried to make a penis pump."

Strangely, this is a soon to be released made for TV movie on the Sci-Fi channel....:biggrin1:

siminator

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is a pretty dumb question: what would happen if you just stuck it in a vacuum? Would you just pop all blood vessels?

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I never used any pump, but it sounds to me like if it was not possible... but well if you would pull it out with all your strenght, you might do something bad to your penis...