Penis Pump Effect

themrsir

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've read a few sites claiming that your penis does increase temporarily in size due to pumping. Many were reporting average guys (6X5) pumping up to (8X6). I've been curious if I would get similar result usually around (8.5X6.2). What if I pumped it and put on some tight jeans? How long would the additional flaccid size last?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that claims from companies producing pumps is sometimes either complete rubbish or at best misleading; you can never be sure if they refer to flaccid length or erect length measurement? But either way, claiming a 2” increase from just one pumping session indicates to me that the measurement is taken while using the pump. The minute the pump is removed your penis will shrink back.You will however, retain a slight increase that will dissipate, possibly over several hours, especially girth wise.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you can increase your cock length and girth no matter what size you start from. you just might need a bigger tube. I start big..like just under 9" and 6.5" around and can almost fill the tube to 11-11.5" long and 8" around. not that I grow it that big all the time. usually when I pump I do it for about 30 minutes and just add some heft to it so it hangs soft much heavier and when it hardens it is even thicken than the normal 6.5...maybe 7.5". it does stay bigger on me for about a day. but everyone is different I guess

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you can increase your cock length and girth no matter what size you start from. you just might need a bigger tube. I start big..like just under 9" and 6.5" around and can almost fill the tube to 11-11.5" long and 8" around. not that I grow it that big all the time. usually when I pump I do it for about 30 minutes and just add some heft to it so it hangs soft much heavier and when it hardens it is even thicken than the normal 6.5...maybe 7.5". it does stay bigger on me for about a day. but everyone is different I guess

Think your views and well as those of seahorses are right on target, BigMeat. Aside from pumping for pleasure, I start every morning off in my 10 X 2.5 tube (am small compared to you) for 20 minutes. Generally gives me the girth that I really want for the rest of the day. If I do more than one 20 session, I switch to my 10 X 2.75 cylinder. What's not to love about a nice thick hang? Especially commando in 501's. Unfortunately, I have to work which means shorts or sweats and wearing a damn jockstrap most of the day.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Think your views and well as those of seahorses are right on target, BigMeat. Aside from pumping for pleasure, I start every morning off in my 10 X 2.5 tube (am small compared to you) for 20 minutes. Generally gives me the girth that I really want for the rest of the day. If I do more than one 20 session, I switch to my 10 X 2.75 cylinder. What's not to love about a nice thick hang? Especially commando in 501's. Unfortunately, I have to work which means shorts or sweats and wearing a damn jockstrap most of the day.

like to do the same thing Primal...like the way it feels slapping against my leg in my suit pants. sometimes I wear a jock..sometimes not. depends on the fabric and color of the pants. I like a bulge, but want to avoid being obscene. and yes...I do pump for pleasure. it feels great pumped!
I might pump a few days a week. the others I don't and let my cock return to normal size (I still show a nice bulge normal) I do this to let my cock rest. I look at it like weight training. you need the rest period for the results to take hold. and pumping your balls is another whole matter....talk about huge growth and bulging!

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
like to do the same thing Primal...like the way it feels slapping against my leg in my suit pants. sometimes I wear a jock..sometimes not. depends on the fabric and color of the pants. I like a bulge, but want to avoid being obscene. and yes...I do pump for pleasure. it feels great pumped!
I might pump a few days a week. the others I don't and let my cock return to normal size (I still show a nice bulge normal) I do this to let my cock rest. I look at it like weight training. you need the rest period for the results to take hold. and pumping your balls is another whole matter....talk about huge growth and bulging!

You know, BigMeat, I just can't get into ball pumping. Have nothing against it except that most of the guys that I know that do it take it to the absurd level. Personally think that next to my flat ass that my balls are one of my worst assets...as I have trouble with cockring fits and have to use the largest ones available, am trying to develop low hangers.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
low hangers here too. and I agree. I have seen some that you can barely lug around. thats cool for certain times, but I am just talking about some fullness in them here. since they are low hanger I have some room to fill them without them becoming balloonish. they still hang but are bigger bull like

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seems the three of us share similar interest; I only ever wear briefs when I go to the doctors, much preferring the free feeling the rest of the time. Likewise I like to show a bulge but didn’t realise how much others appreciate it till involved in a recent jam at my local. I pay sitting on a barstool and noticed a couple of ladies in the audience giving my crutch particular attention; one the wife of a fellow muso, I know them both quite well! I like to pump most days and sometimes my balls, though not to extreme, but it’s enough trouble getting just my cock in my pants and in view of the attention that’s generating I only ball pump on days I’m not going anywhere