Penis Pump For Beginner

Xombieblonde

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys! Im a 30 year old man and ive never had a problem with my penis size, but i confess over the years ive wanted more GIRTH. im about 6 fully turned on and maybe 6.5 haha. Ive never tried penis pumping but i would love to hold a fat cock in my hands. Can anyone give me any advice or recommendations for a beginner pump (Money is not a factor) to add a little girth to my cock? What routine should i pick up?
And yes i know im "Above Average" and 6 is a "Nice Size" but personally i would love a fat cock. Hoping to hear back from you and thanks for taking time to help

D

deleted1774761

Hey guys! Im a 30 year old man and ive never had a problem with my penis size, but i confess over the years ive wanted more GIRTH. im about 6 fully turned on and maybe 6.5 haha. Ive never tried penis pumping but i would love to hold a fat cock in my hands. Can anyone give me any advice or recommendations for a beginner pump (Money is not a factor) to add a little girth to my cock? What routine should i pick up?
And yes i know im "Above Average" and 6 is a "Nice Size" but personally i would love a fat cock. Hoping to hear back from you and thanks for taking time to help

I would recommend you give Bathmate a shot. I don't pump much these days but when I do, I really enjoy hydro pumping with my Bathmate in a nice warm tub of water. Start out slow by following their instructions and then work your way up to more intense routines. You'll definitely enjoy the feeling of holding a fatter dick in your hand after playing around with your Bathmate.

Reactions: EquusAZ

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Bathmate is a great choice! Be patient with yourself, PE pumping takes time. I went online and googled penis pumping and got a lot of good articles that I read and most said to never pump without a gauge and to relax the shaft every 15 minutes. Over pumping could cause the capillaries to seep and cause red dots to appear on the skin. Those were the take away for me. I have been pumping almost daily for three years (four in January).
I went from this View media item 4090131
to this in two years!
View media item 3890001

Xombieblonde

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bathmate is a great choice! Be patient with yourself, PE pumping takes time. I went online and googled penis pumping and got a lot of good articles that I read and most said to never pump without a gauge and to relax the shaft every 15 minutes. Over pumping could cause the capillaries to seep and cause red dots to appear on the skin. Those were the take away for me. I have been pumping almost daily for three years (four in January).
to this in two years!
View media item 3890001

WOW youre HUGE!

Which bathmate would you recommend?

Xombieblonde

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would recommend you give Bathmate a shot. I don't pump much these days but when I do, I really enjoy hydro pumping with my Bathmate in a nice warm tub of water. Start out slow by following their instructions and then work your way up to more intense routines. You'll definitely enjoy the feeling of holding a fatter dick in your hand after playing around with your Bathmate.

Thanks for the reply!
Which bathmate would you recommend

Xombieblonde

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
to this in two years!
View media item 3890001

Is a gauge just another word for cock ring?

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
St. Catherines River (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Sexuality
No Response
to this in two years!
View media item 3890001

How much pressure do you use? And how much total daily time?

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This morning I was only able to tolerate pumping up to -10" hg for three 15 minute sessions, when I felt some pain around the glans. I stopped the fourth15 minute session that was only 7 minutes in. So that was my limit this morning. I'll try again tonight to pump the last 30 minutes at 10 again. I take 15 minutes rest between sessions, and fuck my sex doll! (helps to keep the shaft hard).