Penis Pump Gauge Broken

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by FrankCastle, Jan 26, 2010.

1. FrankCastle

FrankCastle New Member

Albums:
    So I've been using a pump from vacutech for a couple months now and I'm really enjoying it, but this morning I noticed the pump gauge is stuck at 7Hg. I tried taking off the gauge and cleaning it out, but that didn't fix it. I can still use the pump and it seems to accurately gauge the change in pressure from 7 (i.e. 10=3), but I'd feel more comfortable if it was reading accurately.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a fix? Or has anyone else had a similar issue?

2. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

Basically the gauge used on most of these devices is a standard issue automotive vacuum gauge. If you are speaking of a trigger type hand pump made of brass with red handles these are easily sourced from automotive tool sales places. If you are speaking of one of the deluxe electric vacuum pumps the gauge is probably still a standard industrial or automotive quality gauge. I have seen good quality trigger pumps at Harbor Freight available on sale for under $20 for the whole thing. This one is not a difficult fix.

Good Luck

3. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

my gauge broke also, and I just stuck a small bolt in the hole. I pump up to the point it is tight, slowly increase the pressure. if it gets too high I just little a little pressure off.

4. FrankCastle

FrankCastle New Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the replies. I'll look into just getting a replacement gauge at the auto store.

#4 FrankCastle, Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted