Penis Pump Now What

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by bigdickbrian, May 1, 2007.

1. bigdickbrian

bigdickbrian New Member

Okay Ive bought a penis pump and everytime I use it seems to have no effect. Is there a certain way your suppose to sqeeze the bulb? Also how long should I use it for each session? When i do use it I usually already have an erection but it seems to go down because there is no feeling from the pump. What exactly am suppose to be feeling here?

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

If it is airtight and no leaking occurs around the base where it meets your pubes, it's vacuum should literally "suck" more blood into your penis, making it even harder and bigger. But, you may be so stiff already as to not notice a change. Maybe some vaseline around the base will stop leakage, although I don't know much about newer pumps.

3. biggerjohnson

biggerjohnson New Member

Albums:
    Can you post a link to the pump you purchased? It sounds like one of the cheaper ones with a small balloon looking hand pump and no gauge. If so, I personally think these are useless. Its possible you could get a good quality pump (not cylinder) with a gauge and attach it to your cylinder. Check out Lapdist.com , they make some really great products and its the brand cylinder I use with the flared base. Instead of buying one of their pumps I purchased a Mityvac pump from Autozone which has a gauge and has worked wonders for me over the past 6-8 months or so.

4. bigdickbrian

bigdickbrian New Member

thats exactly what it is. Maybe i should take a windex bottle and replace the spray handle with the balloon hand pump. What exactly should it feel like, a blow job?

5. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Well its a cheap pump and with that knowledge. Your going to really just eye it and listen to your body. Best bet if you have never pumped before is to do the following:

- try to shave around the area where the tube meets the base of the penis so getting a seal is easier with lube.
    - you should go into the tube with an erection if possible and if you don't start off slow just don't pump it up quick.
    - Best way to pump with no gauge is once you have made it roughly to your full erection go a bit more and keep it their.
    - Try 10-15min sets and if you start to get fluid build up then the pressure is too great and you should lower it.
    - May want to do some heat and stretching when done too/same at the beginning.

Hope this helps a little...

-D1-

6. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    go out and buy a decent pump and cylinder,WWW.Bostonpumpworks.
    It will last for years,it will cost less in the long run and you will get results

7. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Yeah LapDist makes good ones too. You should really have one with a gauge if at all possible.

8. Bossman1

Bossman1 New Member

It sounds like you have a very cheap pump.Get yourself a better pump, and not one with a squeeze bulb.A better expensive pump will work out for you in the long run. Make sure you have a good seal around the end of the cylinder, start by shaving your pubes around the shaft ofyour cock.

9. biggerjohnson

biggerjohnson New Member

Albums:
    Agreed ^^^

Id shave your pubes or trim them with beard trimmers really short. Then get a good lubricant like KY or Astroglide and use this on the base of the clyinder. It will create a good seal to keep you from losing pressure. Also lube up your unit so its not sticking to the inner walls of the clyinder.

10. HOLLYWOOD29

HOLLYWOOD29 New Member

Albums:
    i heard that pumps lead to impotence and results are temporary.....isaid dont pump

11. biggerjohnson

biggerjohnson New Member

Albums:
    Funny because some Dr.s actually suggest pumping for ED.

Results are temporary at first then become permanent over time.

Pumping does work!

12. amiegrrl

amiegrrl New Member

Second that! My BF has been pumping for over 6 years - no ED nor any other negative results. Only hot, thick, hard cock .. and it *is* getting bigger, a little at a time.

Love that pump :biggrin1:

13. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    It does work. Just do your research and buy good equipment. Then stick to a routine and don't give it up and you will gain. Hey would Amiegrrl lie to ya about her BF :)

14. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

if its the ole squeeze bulb pump,you've wasted your money.a good quality pump will cost around 150.00.a 30.00 dollar pump is a toy.nothing more.

15. amiegrrl

amiegrrl New Member

No I wouldn't - Scout's Honor!

16. seahorses

seahorses Member

Oh, you 'heard' did you; F.B.D! Well now you've 'heard' that I've been pumping for over 30 years with no problems, so now what do you say. Jees yoou guys pis me off.

17. artlover20

artlover20 New Member

hey everyone i have a question, i want my penis to be bigger and thicker so IS IT OK IF I BUY A PUMP AND PILLS AND USE THEM BOTH AT THE SAME TIME?

18. biggerjohnson

biggerjohnson New Member

Albums:
    Pills are a waste of money. Get a good quality pump, find a solid routine, and have at it but before you start pumping, you need to condition your cock for a few months with stretching and jelqing if you dont do this already.

19. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

pills are a total rip off.i take a multivitamin and macca.macca has been long used for male enhancement.aside from that,start a pumping routine and stick with it.BE PATIENT! patience pays off.

20. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Artlover like the last two posts pills are a total rip-off. Companies like Enzyte and Longitude etc are being investigated for false advertising because they cannot do what they show.

Pumping takes a long time for more solid results. But you will get them and it really depends what you are looking to do pumping may not be the exercise for you.

Draft saved Draft deleted