Penis Pump Now What

malandro(growing)

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My advices? Never go more than 15 minutes per session (in fact, 10 is a good number); shave your hair pub to get a better vacuum; if it hurts, stop right now; DON'T pump every single day, take a day off at least one or two times per weeks.
I love pumping my cock, the feeling is amazing, but you need to be careful, okay? Good luck, and see ya!

artlover20

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
THANKS ALOT ALL OF U I APPRECIATE IT,,,,for now i wont buy the pills since many of you dont feel it works, as for a pump i have used a checp one back then but havent pumped in like 2-3 months but i do jelq alot so i hope its used to it already, and the pump which im planning to buy is one from drkaplan about 100 bucks so i hope it works out well :) thanks everyone

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lots of good advice here. First point is that what you've got is rubbish, and so doesn't work. Serious equipment isn't cheap, but it can last for ever (virtually) and does work. There are a number of good suppliers (some mentioned already) and I've tried a few, but the best I've come across are from Welcome to PumpToys! - a bit of a misleading name I always think, as their products are anything but 'toys', but highly professional; and if you e-mail Dan for advice on any pumping matter at all he replies promptly and in full and helpful detail. And there's a great deal of pumping info on the site.

One of their best accessories is the silicone seal, with a size to fit every cylinder: amazingly comfortable and gives an airtight fit. They also sell the Mityvac pump with guage - very efficient and accurate, so that you avoid the danger of overpumping.

I have four penis cylinders of different sizes at the moment. I work up through these (in 1/4" diameter increments) on a long pumping session. But my best is what they call the 'Long Johnny' - a 4" dia straight cylinder for cock & balls pumping - the effect of this is both enjoyable and very impressive. And with the silicone seal, very comfortable to use.

Their full range is much greater, however, and can be seen on their website. Highly recommendable if you're serious about pumping. But if you're not, don't waste money on the cheap stuff.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
i heard that pumps lead to impotence and results are temporary.....isaid dont pump

john holmes was pumping and look at his cock hi is never hard

very expensive, better i think is bobstonpump.com

So, the guy who heard that pumps lead to impotence and only temporary results is nevertheless making recommendations for purchasing sources for pumps?

Why?

(By the way, that would be bostonpump.com.)