Penis Pump

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Str8Man, May 29, 2005.

1. Str8Man

Str8Man New Member

So what is the story on Penis Pumps? What exactly do they do? Does it hurt? If they make you larger, is it longer or thicker, and does it last? I've seen pics of guys in their tube, but I don't totally understand if you have a huge cock why you need to pump. Not that I'm huge, but I just need some answers, and this is the place to get them... thanks guys...

2. jonb

Gold Member

Penis pumps make you temporarily larger via vacuum suction. They can permanently damage your blood vessels.

3. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    yeah, there is a short-term enlargement effect, although the device itself was originally invented as a medical treatment for erectile dysfunction, and the commercial versions seem to be marketed more as an autoerotic kinda thing. that said, I've heard a lot of horror stories resulting from "pump abuse", so I think it depends a lot on what exactly people try to do with it.

4. Mawg

Mawg New Member

Yes, you can hurt yourself with one. Of course, you can hurt yourself in a lot of ways if you are stupid.

It's easy to use too much vacuum pressure in a pump. How much is too much? Well, if it hurts, that's a clue. It can cut off circulation with resulting severe damage.

But "just enough" pressure can be productive. If you feel throbbing due to blood flow, you know you haven't cut off circulation. And you pretty much don't care about anything else.

Heat (a rice sock around the tube or warm water in the tube) is important.

At "just enough" pressure, there will be some girth expansion with extended sessions. Regardless of pressure, gains are almost all temporary. With months or years of pumping, perhaps some permanent girth gains are possible. Don't hold your breath, though.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Snicklet69: penis pumps look scarey

Draft saved Draft deleted