Penis Pumping, can't do it long at all!

000webhost

Just Browsing
Media
I bought my penis pump from a local sex store last week and I had a small routein and trying to increase my time by a little, of course never getting to the point where it hurts, I love my jewels!

Anywase, last night I bought some magic shave from walmart and this stuff was insane! never have to worry about shaving down there ever again =] Anywase wax clean now and when I try the penis pump it creates such a huge suction now and I honestly can only pump maybe 10 times, still stopping before it would hurt.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Btw not sure if it was a mismeasurement somehow but I'm now from 6 inches to 6.5 inches in just a week? Only jelq twice and PP'd maybe 6 times. Measured erect on top also. Anywase please help

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You'll have to tell us what kind of equipment that you use and your exact routine.

000webhost

Just Browsing
Media
It's called the Jack-off Pump by Swedish Erotica, nothing special..just beginner. I'm using it every other day for my routein and stop before it hurts (was before like 10 minutes) but now just the suction is insane being shaved and i can only do 5 pumps!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You desperately need a quality pump with a gauge... the cylinder isn't too important, but the gauge TOTALLY is. Pumping without a gauge is INSANE... I wouldn't do it if you paid me to. You can get a cheap handpump with a gauge at your local automotive supply store... it is in the form of a brake bleeding kit... I would encourage you to get a Mity-Vac with a gauge if you can... Auto Zone sells them for about $35.

Go to www.jnoutlet.com for gear, their prices can't be beat!!!!