penis pumps

ww2general

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi! new here .. just posted in the "new members introduction" .. i was wondering if i have my penis in full erection and i still use a penis pump, but i mean not overtime, will i actually see it growing im 6.8 long and 5 girth ... i just want an extra little girth to make it like 5.5 So my question is . if i pump it will it reach 5.5 and if yes for how long will it stay that thick and will a cock ring applied at the base of the penis will keep the blood trapped so it will maintain it's pumped girth ?!!? ... just never used one .. and if it's worth it, recommend me one

Thx in advance :smile:

general

hung15us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Keep pumping the pump and get the next size larger. Use the size U have now for the length and to finish use the oversize for the girth. Length is the hardest to get. Girth is easy so stay with the length first. Good luck and keep it up.

Insanedragon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude do you just want to pump it up or do you want to make it larger for real. If you want to get larger and stay that way it takes time and you can keep the size you gain with just a little maintenance, check out Free Penis Enlargement to learn more. But if you use a pump be careful and don't fuck your dick up just because you don't know how to use one. Just a word of advice because you only have one dick.