Penis Pumpy

Notsoproud

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So i just bought one.. for no particular reason i just woke up and said im a grown ass man and spent 200$ on sex stuff, penis pump being one of them. So what can i expect from this? Ive heard increase in girth and harder erections.. but whats the truth?

xapplex

Just Browsing
Media
i bought today pump too,but i have question.

1. when i put pump on do i need use lube,so i can get fully on??

2. how much i can pump for 1st time? there is a scale cmHg and inHg. how much i can pump?

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i bought today pump too,but i have question.

1. when i put pump on do i need use lube,so i can get fully on??

2. how much i can pump for 1st time? there is a scale cmHg and inHg. how much i can pump?

1.) Depending on the size of your cylinder in regards to your penis you may need to use lup or water to get fully in.

2.) For beginners I highly recommend you stay between 3-5hg. Don't go beyond and you'll see some gains and a healthy penis.

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So i just bought one.. for no particular reason i just woke up and said im a grown ass man and spent 200$ on sex stuff, penis pump being one of them. So what can i expect from this? Ive heard increase in girth and harder erections.. but whats the truth?

If you do it correctly, you can expect to see harder erections and an increase in girth some some length gains. Don't expect these gains to happen over night and don't over pump thinking the gains will come faster that way.

Good luck!