Penis Questions

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by tamagotchi, Sep 22, 2005.

1. tamagotchi

tamagotchi New Member

the tip of my penis when erect is really sensitive when i touch it or when something rubs againts it. is this normal and how can i reduce the sensitivity?

the forskin on my penis wont retract fully when erect. how can i make it retract fully when erect?

and when i have an erection my penis bends down like a banana. is that normal?

and lastlty at what age do boys start to get snailtrails or happylines?

thanx

2. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

Yes, it's normal, I can't have my head exposed in boxer shorts cos it hurts like a bitch. You can get some desensiting creams that they've been talking about in the "Staying Power" thread in this section.

You can retract it fully by slowly stretching it back over the head gradually, when your masturbating, urinating, etc. Don't do it too quickly or you'll end up with tears and those ARE NOT nice.

Yes, that's normal, about 70% of men have some sort of bend in their penis.

Guys start to get snail trails at almost any age, it depends on how matured you are. Some guys have them by the time they're 14, but people like my dad didn't get them till he was in his 20s.

And welcome to the board :hi:

3. Alley Blue

Gold Member

And don't forget the rest of us who never had the pleasure of having "snail trails". ;) :p

4. aqua-illusion

Gold Member

Albums:
    For the sensitivity...I suggest more masturbation

Either you have a short foreskin, or it's too tight...try stretching excercises for a few weeks and you'll notice it'll get looser

More than 60% of males have a curved penis, whether it be left right up or down.

And as for happy trails...I think it all depends on your genetics. If your family is a hairy family, you'll eventually grow one...if your family is particularily hair-ess (like my family) you won't grow any...or a little bit only.

Hope I can help!

5. jonb

Gold Member

1. Masturbate more.
    2. Pull it back GENTLY and slowly. This one French doctor developed special exercises. Can't remember his name.
    3. Completely normal.
    4. You can get them at any age.

Draft saved Draft deleted