Penis Reduction Operation

B_crackerjack

Just Browsing
Media
I am thinking of getting a reduction operation as I have suffered years of women only wanting me for my penis (10 inches). I am considering having the bell end sliced off and 4 inches removed then stitched back on - any thoughts on this?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am thinking of getting a reduction operation as I have suffered years of women only wanting me for my penis (10 inches). I am considering having the bell end sliced off and 4 inches removed then stitched back on - any thoughts on this?

I smell bullshit.
Someone spray some air freshener please!

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well...docs know how to chop off a penis, castrate, cut a little slit and dig a tiny hole...of course the hole can only take part of a baby finger, the castration will greatly reduce energy and joie de vivre, but at least all those big cock loving sluts will leave you alone!:smile:

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm thinking of having the symmetry of my face distorted surgically because women (and some men) find me way too attractive and are constantly propositioning me for romantic interludes.

I think Pitbull has it right:

I smell bullshit.
Someone spray some air freshener please!

shymichael

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i like my size. If you stay with one woman she will grow with your penis and you will find the rhythm that works best in the long haul.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Great idea! More people should do this. Post pics after the operation.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

in which planet women want a man only for his 10 inches penis?
sorry bud, but I think you're jocking: women don't care about cock size.
that's a typical male obsession.