penis reduction surgery?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I've often wondered how sex would be different if my penis weren't so thick but I've never considered going that route.

It should be done for medical reasons only - you've only got one willy and if the surgery fails what do you do then?

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't imagine letting anyone carve up my dick. It's full of nerves, and it strikes me the risk of damaging one is huge. It's also full of . . . plumbing . . . that lets it get hard. Can't risk damaging that, either.

Don't risk your dick.

I see you're very, very thick. Is that something you want to reduce?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How would they even make it smaller?
Actually, I have a thought. You know how penis pumps make a penis bigger? What if you did the opposite. You pump air in and make the forces contract the penis as opposed to expand it.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Couldn't Resist! :rolleyes:

A man with a stuttering problem tries everything he can to stop stuttering, but he can't. Finally, he goes to a world renowned doctor for help. The doctor examines him and says "I've found your problem. Your penis is 12 inches long. It weighs so much it is pulling on your lungs, causing you to stutter." So the man asks, "What's he cure, doctor?". To which the doctor replies, "We have to cut off 6 inches." The man thinks about it, and eager to cure his stuttering, agrees to the operation. The operation is a success, and he stops stuttering.

Two months later he calls the doctor and tells him that since he had the 6 inches cut off, all of his girlfriends have dumped him, and his love life has gone down the tubes. He wants the doctor to operate to put back the six inches. Not hearing anything on the line, he repeats himself, "Hey doc, didn't you hear me? I want my 6 inches back!" Finally, the doctor responds, "F-f-f-f-f-f-uck Y-y-you! :biggrin1: