Penis retracting into body

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by tiny_penis_me, Dec 18, 2010.

1. tiny_penis_me

tiny_penis_me New Member

hey guys

if you dont know me, I am someone with a very tiny penis..you can read my intro here http://www.lpsg.org/214378-new-kid-on-the-block.html

so i know its sound stupid but has anyone of you ever had their penis shrink to the point of it going inside of you lol? its barely even visible..... it happens with me very often and in cold weather i have to make a conscious effort to get it out of the shell or whatever it is called lol..its pretty annoying really

anyway I was wondering if you hung guys with good sized cocks have ever had this problem? i know the penis shrinks after workout etc but how much in your case? I'm very curious. Please also mention your flaccid penis size

2. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    When you gain weight, there is a fat pad that forms at base of penis. And this effectively shrinks the appearance of your penis. and when very soft, it will retract into that fat pad.

Lose the fat pad, and you find that when your penis shrinks to the same internal size, it will now protrude from belly and appear longer.

3. erratic

Gold Member

So true. I've seen guys with huge guts at the pool whose dicks have been swallowed whole by their bellies. It makes me feel bad for them.

4. JTalbain

Gold Member

I think it's said that for every 40 lbs or so that you lose, most people will gain an inch.

5. metastallion

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    body fat is the main reason for this, apart from some exceptional cases of having other peniel problems. Only way to get rid of it is, loose ur weight. My bf is also 105 kg chubby man. U can c that in my second album. I saw his dick getting smaller as he gained weight. So i can say. Live fat free life. Try 2 to be vegetarian. Im vegi, bt sometime i swallow dick. N cum. Hehe.

6. metastallion

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    personaly i like tiny dick alot. I m a chubby men admirer. Well my own dick is 7 inches erect and 3-4 inches flaccid. Can u post ur own pics of ur penis. I wud love 2 c ur penis.

7. D_Dougie Style

D_Dougie Style New Member

I am abit overweight, this happens to me. I am working on loosing weight t o make it better.

8. zundervall

zundervall Member

Weight issues can also affect your T-levels, which I think contributes to this phenomenon somewhat. Get a blood test (probably should get a panel) to include T-levels, and get hormone supplements if suggested. You'll be swinging around in no time.

9. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes i peaked at 240#'s and am now 210#'s
    feeling much better when cold my dick does shrink but never into my body love bigger guys with small ones too

10. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

The cure for this is getting active and eating healthy.

11. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Plus being a vegetarian is GREAT for your erections. The low fat diet keeps those arteries clear and no blockage of blood getting into your penis. I am always getting comments from my bottoms on how "hard" I am. :biggrin1:

12. B_bottom3inch

B_bottom3inch New Member

[​IMG]when i get soft sometimes my penis goes in my crotch

#12 B_bottom3inch, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
  13. B_bottom3inch

B_bottom3inch New Member

[​IMG] when i get soft, sometimes my penis goes into my crotch which is one of the reasons why i shave cuz it also sucks in your pubic hairs which hurts.

#13 B_bottom3inch, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
  14. S_V_J

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Bottom3inch
    Way to bump a 14 months old thread :)

@tiny_penis_me
    I got quite an improvement when losing weight. My flaccid size is incredibly irregular, it can go from 1.5 inches after working out, to 4.5 inches when laying in a warm bed.

Losing weight helped making it look more meaty when it's at it's smallest, and not looking like "just a foreskin".

15. BallzDeepinMe

BallzDeepinMe New Member

After loosing 150 lbs, I can say the myth about gaining an inch is false, you can see more of it, It is there just buried. I love looking down to finally see it., I do not "Show" more rather it looks bigger.

16. S_V_J

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    @Ballzdeepinme

I think that's what we all thought was going to happen ..?
    Less fat in the arteries can sure cause it to have more blood flow, but I doubt anyone thought it would actually grow?

Also a good reason for measuring bone pressed ;)

17. thin7

thin7 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I have read about some men experiencing this very frustrating condition that you have. There is lots of helpful info about this on medical sites.

My dick is over 5" flaccid so I never experience this. It does retract of course when I get cold, but I think there's too much skin there to get smaller than 3" or so. When Im erect Im just shy of 8".

Draft saved Draft deleted