Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Nope, you can have good ol' fashioned sex with a ring on. It really depends on what size your jewelry is and the sexual position.
I have a 4gau 5/8"dia CBR and a 1/2" horseshoe barbell that I mainly wear and I am able to have great sex, slow or hard, with them on. Some positions require it to come off (depends on the partner) and to be safe I take it off for the majority of BJ's (fear of chipped teeth).
But the guy in the video has much smaller jewelry on in comparison, so there are a bit more freedoms.
In some cases partners cant tell and in others its a great sensation for them.

Bottom line, sex is great with the thing. Best $$$ spent that I have done for myself. Oh, and I have a PA btw.

Last edited:

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
same here sbl1011 I wear a 00ga frenum and a 0ga apadrayva, have worn a 00ga PA as well and have always had great sex, but yes I take the PA out for a good BJ don't like hearing it hit the teeth, check out my gallary

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a 00ga pa. Half the reason for getting it was for having sex with it in. The nerves inside the urethra respond quite positively to pressure provided by a hunk of steel on them.

Depending on how and where it was pierced, and your anatomy, tearing shouldn't be any issue. If it is done too shallow tho, it can be a problem. I could hang a brick off mine if I wanted to. Banging around in a vagina is trivial.

Last edited: