penis/satisfaction/girth

james123

1st Like
Media
not to sound old, know that there is a lot of threads out there on this, but a guy with a 5 inch around penis, ( 7x5 ) would that be pleasurable for most girls, once inside, would it strech you out? and 5 inches around is only the average, compare that size to other guys you have been with.

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So 5" girth is not even kinda thick? (I got shorted all the way around):rolleyes:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just 1/2 inch of circumference can be the difference between ecstacy and ho-hum. I don't think an inch or even two of length makes ANY difference.

Beth1982

1st Like
Media
So 5" girth is not even kinda thick? (I got shorted all the way around):rolleyes:

Nope. 6" is when it starts getting thick. If I had to guess, I'd say about 6-7" is just about perfect for me. Any thicker and it gets sore too fast for my tastes, plus I've noticed guys with super thick members tend not to last as long (thankfully).

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Indeed, TinyPrincess, greater girth rather than length seems to be the prevailing preference here.

You can feel the girth so much more than the length.

Just 1/2 inch of circumference can be the difference between ecstacy and ho-hum. I don't think an inch or even two of length makes ANY difference.

Nope. 6" is when it starts getting thick. If I had to guess, I'd say about 6-7" is just about perfect for me. Any thicker and it gets sore too fast for my tastes, plus I've noticed guys with super thick members tend not to last as long (thankfully).

There's a major difference between 5" and 6" - and 6" and 7". Unfortunately there are very few who are really that thick. Beth, I think you have been with the wrong guys then (or they have taught themselves to be fast). I haven't experienced larger guys being faster - sometimes the opposite :eek::rolleyes::biggrin1:

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media

Yes, sometimes it is a delicate balance between "OMG YES!! and "Please hurry, I can't take much more." I've learned that I have to pay particular attention to pacing myself according to where she's at.

7andahalfby6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am at least 6 inches around normally, can get thicke but it kinda hurts, and freaks girls right out. I have been measured to about 61/2 but could never get to that on my own. Always the thickest a girl has seen, no exceptions.