Penis Satisfaction

peet74

Just Browsing
Media
How many of you so called "average" and "above average" men (from 5.8" to 8") are really satisfied with your size? Would you like to add some inches to your penis if you could, or are you happy with the tool you have? Does it satisfies you and your partner just as it is? Ladies, does your "average" partner's penis is just right for you?

dickerriemen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'd say i'm above average, albeit not "huge" as some of you guys are here.

yet it's enough for average women; unless i encounter a size queen i'll be happy i think.
btw i had a girlfriend who usually felt pretty sore after having sex with me - wonder what that would've been like if i was significantly bigger. i suppose we couldn't have had sex as much and as long as we did.

chiseled

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly, my happiness with the size of my penis completely depends on what I am doing. If my girl and I are having oral sex, or straight sex, I love the size of my penis. If I slam it back all the way it causes her pain, so it ends up being perfect size. Also, any bigger and she wouldn't give me head. I'm 6.5-7 x 5.5...yes, she is a tiny girl.

Outside of sex, I wish I had a bigger penis for show. Thats just me being a normal guy I guess.

I just want to share one thing which means alot to me. If I had a bigger penis growing up, I would have had sex with more women. As it stands right now, i'm getting married on sat, and I have only slept with my soon to be wife. To me this is the best part of my situation.

peet74

Just Browsing
Media
As it stands right now, i'm getting married on sat, and I have only slept with my soon to be wife. To me this is the best part of my situation.
CONGRATULATIONS MAN !!!!!!!
Hey everyone, chiseled is getting MARRIED

:laola::laola:
:fest30::arms::clap::fest30::clap::arms::fest30:

D

deleted85856

I wouldn't call 8 inchs only above average?

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always wanted more girth, 5.5 now. But, my wife can't take too much more than what I have now, and it goes everywhere !!! Any bigger would inhibit it's use and positions.

So, I guess I'm satisfied. Do I have any other choices ??

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm above average (that's the 8.75) and I know I'm lucky and am entirely happy. True, there have been times when I wished I could have rounded up to 9 (a neat figure), but that's just being greedy.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I learned a long time ago to enjoy and appreciate what you have. I still have my health and plenty of sexual stamina so I am very happy.

Enjoy life - Hung's Mantra. Has been and certainly always will be.

readingHelpsMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm 6.75"x5.25" or so. Somedays I'm happy with it and other days I wish I had more in length and girth. Weird how it has nothing to do with my actual size and more to do with my state of mind.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 6.75"x5.25" or so. Somedays I'm happy with it and other days I wish I had more in length and girth. Weird how it has nothing to do with my actual size and more to do with my state of mind.

Nearly everything in life is a state of mind. Altering that state can prove very difficult if not impossible.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How many of you so called "average" and "above average" men (from 5.8" to 8") are really satisfied with your size? Would you like to add some inches to your penis if you could, or are you happy with the tool you have? Does it satisfies you and your partner just as it is? Ladies, does your "average" partner's penis is just right for you?

I want to add 1" length and 0.5" girth to my current size.

lilaznguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At 5-7/8" by 4-1/2" I just barely qualify for this thread... :p

It satisfies my partner but I'd definitely like at least another inch in each direction, and more in length... which I guess is generally a self-image issue more than anything else, but I know it'd be a lot more fun for me if it were bigger. ^_^;