Penis Scratching & Frenulum Grazing - A Poll

Do you like the feel of fingernails and teeth on your cock during foreplay?

• Yes, I'm curcumcised and like a bit of cock scratching and frenulum gnawing.

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Yes, I'm uncurcumcised and like a bit of cock scratching and frenulum gnawing.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No, I'm curcumcised and don't want anyone scratching or biting my cock!

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No, I'm uncurcumcised and don't want anyone scratching or biting my cock!

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When getting a blowjob or cock massage, I really enjoy the sensation of teeth gnawing on or grazing across my frenulum or, in the case of a handjob, the feel of fingernails scratching down the underside of my penis and was wondering how common this was? My wife does it for me all the time but, when she was sucking off this bloke who'd turned up at our house in desperate need of sex, I suddenly heard him shout "NO TEETH" as she was going down on him in a cock sucking frenzy. I figured that, because he was uncircumcised, the area of his frenulum was far more sensitive than on my cut cock and thus her usual dick gnawing blowjob behaviour proved too much for him. Thus, I thought I'd post a poll to see how others of you felt about teeth & nails on your cocks. I've divided it into circumcised & uncircumcised as well so I can see if that makes the difference. Thanks for any insights you can provide...

~Reese! :~)

P.S. ...in order to illustrate what I'm talking about, I've uploaded some videos to my personal gallery showing both the penis scratching cock massage and frenulum grazing blowjob. Here's links:

Frenulum Grazing: http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/192164/cat/500/ppuser/32751

Penis Scratching: http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/192165/cat/500/ppuser/32751