Penis Sensitivity Issue

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is a bit of a revelation for me. I have never in my life realised this to be an issue until now, I have just kind of accepted it is how I am and got on with it.

Basically, there is no and I mean zero sensitivity in the shaft of my penis when talking about pleasure (hot/cold/pain receptors still seem to work). I can masturbate all my life via the shaft to absolutely no end, I may as well be tossing off my forearm. The head of my penis remains sensitive.

If I was to become circumsized, I kid not, I bet my penis would have little use to me in the way of pleasure.

It is advantageous, or so I thought when I was younger, due to being able to avoid premature ejaculation and please any girl for as long as they required, but I find sex becoming a little stale because of it. Blowjobs? I feel almost nothing unless they focus on the head. Handjobs? same problem. Sex is even worse, if a female dominant position is taken I rarely feel anything at all, and only some positions help me get off. I have made many women feel insecure because of needing to finish myself off.

Fun fact about Jonesy: No woman has ever made me cum by herself, through any action.

Sex is becoming a chore. It has already started to put me off.

Is this a common issue amongst men? Or am I just truly unlucky? Any solutions?

Cheers :)

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd recommend discussing this with a very good urologist in your area. You could have a simple fix or an underlying health condition that could be taken care of. You're young and for your health sake and mental as well go see one!

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wonder why you shaft is not sensitive
if being cut is what you want then do it but once done it can't be undone
Not any inkling of a desire to do that lol.

@prettyswinggirl - I think I may have to do that. Thanks for the push in that direction.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Same here, except I have no problem getting off having sex or BJs....so, no need to finish it off by any other means.

I have the very same shaft sensitivity, or lack of it, as you, and also have the hot, cold, pain receptors intact. However, my difference is that I am cut. My sensitivity is almost entirely in my glans, including the frenulum and a little further down to the circ scar. The most sensititive part, being the frenulum...which thankfully my father insisted that the doctor leave intact when I was cut shortly after my birth.

I have always thought that a less sensitive shaft was a definite PLUS and a blessing,
since it has alowed me staying power and the ability to prolong the onset of orgasms. That has always been important to me. When I want to finish, I just use the glans and frenulum more until it happens.

BJs...althought I love deep throating down to my pubes...I prefer more attention be paid to my glans.

When I masturbate, I will never come to an orgasm without stimulating the head and frenulum...using just the shaft would never do it in a million years.

Since I am not endowded, so to speak...I guess that I use my glans a lot when having intercourse...shorter rather than deeper trusts...I never really thought about it. When I
get to the point of orgasm it is always just barely inside....then when I orgasm I go deep.
I've never had complaints about how I do it, so I guess I;m doing something right.

All I can say is that I hope sex, for me, never becomes a chore......

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
silver did I ever reply to your PM? I have totally forgotten but as I'm not getting any replies I'm guessing I may have accidentally forgotten :p

And indeed, sounds the same for me except I'm a little fed up of it.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
silver did I ever reply to your PM? I have totally forgotten but as I'm not getting any replies I'm guessing I may have accidentally forgotten :p

And indeed, sounds the same for me except I'm a little fed up of it.

I replied to a couple of yours just before I left the city, I think...:shrug:

I guess I will have to check...sorry if it is my time to reply.....

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have negligible sensitivity in the shaft. there is a spot just behind the head at the beginning of my shaft that is very sensitive but that is only about a half inch area. There is no sensitivity from about mid shaft to my pubes. My glans is somewhat sensitive. As a result I can last a long long time

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have negligible sensitivity in the shaft. there is a spot just behind the head at the beginning of my shaft that is very sensitive but that is only about a half inch area. There is no sensitivity from about mid shaft to my pubes. My glans is somewhat sensitive. As a result I can last a long long time
Good to know I am not alone, yet, how common is this issue? And I wonder if it correlates with size.

fapok

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I must firstly report that I am uncut. That may influence my high level of sensitivity around the glans. However, begging to differ from Silver and from Jonesy, I do have a sensitive shaft as well, although much less so than the glans and frenulum areas. The downside of this sensitivity is that I had to learn how to avoid premature ejaculations, for being so easily stimulated.

I do not think that this apparent "numbness" that you report has to do with use (or abuse) of your equipment. It may simply be your particular genetic makeup that has determined this characteristic.

But sex and all things related to it is also very much a mental experience, much beyond genital stimulation. I suppose that enhancing your sexual acts with nice thoughts and complementary sensations would bring you back some

fapok

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry,

I missed some information to conclude the above post.

I meant that these sensations may bring back some of your lost joy in matters sexual.

Hope this helps.

dubbs95

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i understand what your saying, im relativly young and have not had many sexual partners, only 4 and the 4th is my new girlfriend. ive def had sexy with her the most out of my partners and i was never able to cum from sex/hj/bj i couldnt even finish myself off, but each sessions of sex was lasting like atleast an hour till we were just tired lol, i was getting frustrated cause i couldnt come and i started being hard onmyself because of it.

i read a few articles of where a lot of men have a mental block and there head is all fucked up which is what i figured, that i was never really comfortable enough with a partner to actually finish(relationships never lasted long for me) but with this girl, today for the first time i actually cam both times we had sex today, first time took about 25min, i was on top and is one of the best orgasms ive ever had in my life. then about 3 hours laters i came again and this time it took only about 8min and she orgasmd when i did too, it was really hot.

anyways i realized it was all in my head and i am beyond relived... maybe you have this issue too?

ps, we were using magnum fire and ice condoms, they feel amazing.

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Forgive me for sounding naive but I thought this was normal for all guys. Of course the head of my penis is super sensitive and that spot on the underside right under the head as well but the rest just feels like the skin anywhere else on my body. No hyper-sensitivity or anything, just plain regular sensation.

Is there a person whose shaft is as super sensitive as the head?

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Forgive me for sounding naive but I thought this was normal for all guys. Of course the head of my penis is super sensitive and that spot on the underside right under the head as well but the rest just feels like the skin anywhere else on my body. No hyper-sensitivity or anything, just plain regular sensation.

Is there a person whose shaft is as super sensitive as the head?

You might just be right...never discussed it with anyone before, so
maybe it is that way for all men...interesting...

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Same here, in fact if we want to last longer my wife strokes at the base of my cock while sucking my balls rather than stroking up past my head. Never thought anything about being abnormal, but than I never had seen any article or posts related to this. Sex for us last 20-40 minutes. Very horny mornings, 5.

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hmm.. wierd thing for me is other way around.. my shaft, base, balls are super sensitive.. head - not as much.. I am circumsized... glans/head still feels great etc.. but shaft is where its really at for me.... :)

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You on any kind of meds
?
This is a bit of a revelation for me. I have never in my life realised this to be an issue until now, I have just kind of accepted it is how I am and got on with it.

Basically, there is no and I mean zero sensitivity in the shaft of my penis when talking about pleasure (hot/cold/pain receptors still seem to work). I can masturbate all my life via the shaft to absolutely no end, I may as well be tossing off my forearm. The head of my penis remains sensitive.

If I was to become circumsized, I kid not, I bet my penis would have little use to me in the way of pleasure.

It is advantageous, or so I thought when I was younger, due to being able to avoid premature ejaculation and please any girl for as long as they required, but I find sex becoming a little stale because of it. Blowjobs? I feel almost nothing unless they focus on the head. Handjobs? same problem. Sex is even worse, if a female dominant position is taken I rarely feel anything at all, and only some positions help me get off. I have made many women feel insecure because of needing to finish myself off.

Fun fact about Jonesy: No woman has ever made me cum by herself, through any action.

Sex is becoming a chore. It has already started to put me off.

Is this a common issue amongst men? Or am I just truly unlucky? Any solutions?

Cheers :)

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, the shaft is pretty much a dead zone when it comes to nerves. Head, frenulum, inner foreskin? All delightful. The rest? Yeah, not so much.

As for taking a long time - don't worry about it. A lot of us take a long time. It's like dicks - some are big, some are small; some guys go fast, some guys take forever. I guarantee you, though, if you believe it's a problem it will become a bigger problem than it really is. I would recommend you let go and accept your body for what it is and how it works.