penis sensitivity

kaczynski

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, after years of masturbation I seem to have lost most of the feeling in upper part of my penis. If I leave it alone for a long enough time will these nerves ever come back?

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I can still feel it, but without my personal own technique it takes years for me to bust one. One girl was j/o me for like 30 mins. Not even an edge, just going, and going. I have this specific way, and little spot right under my head I have to hit to bust - otherwise I think the sensitivity is down so that it really doesn't do enough otherwise for me to even edge.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Keep changing your technique, different hand, different grip; stimulate only your glans, stroke only with your finger tips, feel your shaft engorge under your skin as the core becomes firm. Train yourself to enjoy the sensations within your cock instead of achieving ejaculation/final orgasm. You may discover the pleasure of multiple orgasms, or at least the the thrill of being able to maintain your erection for longer time periods. Experiment with developing your erection through Kegel exercises; i.e. creating an erection without touching your penis. My personal goal: achieving erection and orgasm without ever touching my penis. Nowadays, I will edge for approximately two hours, time permitting, before I permit myself to ejaculate. My erection is the firmest it has been for numerous years, and I feel sensations throughout the full length of my shaft.

Ask your partner to try different stroking techniques, also. You may discover new things you enjoy, like not moving your hand on your shaft while your ejaculate pulses through your cock. There are also things my wife have has done with my cock which I've never been able to duplicate myself. I will never stop trying.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
right now your body has only learned to react to the high points of stimulation. you are skipping over the finer touches and tease of arousal.

yes the feeling will come back. right now you have just over stimulated the nerves to the point of over saturation. you still feel the touch you just don't register the same thrill. your cock is jaded.

follow the advice of all the nice men above. lay off the death grip. include touching other parts of your body during masturbation. shift your attention away from the head/tip of your cock. work more the shaft, balls, pubic mound. your body will learn to enjoy and respond to various touches. don't j/o to get off. j/o to feel pleasure.

it might take a couple of weeks but with a little retraining you'll start to enjoy sex and masturbation on a new level.

homework: titillation. is a good thing.

ml

or buy a fleshlight. my boyfriend loves his. i love watching him with his fleshlight. all around a good purchase.