Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, so I'm curious if there are advantages to the shape that I am, or if there are other guys out there with a similar shape. The first half of my cock (towards the head) is thicker than the base. The first half is roughly 6" in girth but it tapers down to 5" about a little more than halfway down so the base is not as thick as the end of it. Any other guys like this?

And are there any exercises to increase just the thickness of the base of one's cock?

flnkdguy2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in a similar situation, 6.5" girth below the head and 5.75" at the base. I'd like to get thicker everywhere but especially at the base so my wife feels more of a "stretch" when I'm all the way in.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Heavy hanging and stretching in different directions will help increase base size as will doing "reverse" jelqs with a cock ring.

As for advantages, I think it's purely an aesthetic thing, although some people like the front heavy "baseball bat" look.

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
i was thinking this for a long time.
mine is rather thick at the base and tapering towards head. wish i was bigger towrads head felt it heavy.
I would like to know what kind of exercises or masturbation styles enlarge head and glans part though.
It may be due to blood flow to head over the years.
the more the body pumps blood to the base in erection, the larger the head gets in the long run.

in my childhood i had an an accident and hit a stopped truck on my bike and cut my under shaft for an inch and had stitches there.
so now as an adult i can't pump enough blood to head and it explains why it didnt develop much like my base.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nakeddad, try some jelqing to gain girth along the shaft. I have over the years gained girth up my shaft(and base), and mushroomed my head. I am still larger at the base, but the taper is not as great.