Penis shape

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by monsterc00ck, Sep 28, 2009.

1. monsterc00ck

monsterc00ck New Member

Hey everyone!
    i've been reading the forum for a couple of days and i decided to post..
    Here's my problem : my penis is 7 inches long but has a girth of only 4.30 just under the head, compared to the girth of the base that is almost 5 inches.
    I read that excessive masturbation can cause your penis to be thiner at the base and thicker at the top, not the other way around, like mine is..
    I'm now almost 19 years and i masturbated since i was 14 or so, about 3 times a day, every day.
    Can this be related to masturbation or is it just the way he is made ??
    Thanks
    P.s. also my urethra it thicker at the base and it's not placed in the middle of the shaft, is this ok ?
    p.p.s how can i make m penis look even, enlarge it under the head ...??

Thank you all :smile:

2. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Only few penises have the same girth at the base and right behind the glans.
    But how do you know your urethra is thicker at the base? I bet you're talking about a blood vessel.

3. Big Al

Gold Member

Masturbation can affect the shape of your penis. The most commonly noted effect is what's known as a "hand made dick"- that's when your penis curves in the direction of the dominant hand used for masturbating.

How do you know the thickness of your urethra throughout your penile length? Are you referring to your penile thickness?

The jelq would be a good exercise for you to do to even things out.

4. monsterc00ck

monsterc00ck New Member

Thank you for your answers
    A few years ago my penis was slightly pointing to the left so i started masturbating with the other hand too, to even things out :biggrin1:
    Also, did some research (i'm going to comment on the photo i provide) and you are right , i think it's not the urethra, it's the section that covers the urethra, referred here as corpus spongiosum.
    I observe if i don't masturbate for a day or too my penis is in a much better state,fuller, thicker, and the corpus spongiosum feels "spongy" again :)
    It is thinner near the head, because the urethra along with corpus spongiosum enters a little between the 2 corpus cavernosum to exit at the meatus, correct me if i'm wrong.
    Yes, there is no symmetry concerning the corpus spongiosum on the underside of my penis, by this i'm saying that it is not positioned on the center of my penis, it's a little 4-5 mm more to the left from the center...
    Oh, and yes.. im a little hypochondriac :redface:
    Thank you again

Attached Files:

#4 monsterc00ck, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  5. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nothing to worry about. Could be a one sided weak developed corpora cavernosa. That would also explain your slightly bend penis. But that's pretty common und no reason to worry.

6. Wtff

Wtff New Member

Lol I did the same when I was your age. And it worked! :D

7. monsterc00ck

monsterc00ck New Member

Thanks! I feel better now :smile:

8. Gaydoc

Gaydoc New Member

Jacking off has no effect on your dick's natural curve-it's the way the two side grow. Your right big toe is almost certainly larger than your left. Same thing. Most guys curve to the left, doesn't matter if they are right or left handed. Furthermore, if we assumed jacking did cause you to curve, how would you explain why some guys are uppies and others are downies when they get stiff? As for your urethra (your corpora spongiosa actually), it is wider at the base, so you can feel it more, and tapers as it runs down your shaft. Actually, the head of your dick is a continuation of the spongiosa, for whatever that's worth. You sound perfectly normal, so don't hassle all the measuring.

9. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I use both hands so mine remains straight ;)

10. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    Wow. Gaydoc is so right. stop measuring your dick and go out and have fun with it. Rub it... it's like a magic lantern.

11. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    it even glows in the dark

12. monsterc00ck

monsterc00ck New Member

hehe :biggrin1:
    Thanks again guys

13. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Masturbation can cause that??? Sorry but the difference in size is what troubles my head a lot. I would like it to be same girth both spots and if then it should be thicker on the base.

14. Big Al

Gold Member

I beg to differ. Typical masturbation usually won't do much to change the shape and direction of your penis, but if a man is masturbating using greater than typical force, especially if he's using the same hand every time, it could deform the tissues over time.

As for why some men's penises curve up or down, well that's usually due to genetics. Most human penises seem to have a slight upwards curve.

#14 Big Al, Oct 6, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  15. Pecker Check

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I guess the jury is out on what (if anything) a lot of wanking with one hand or the other can do to shape a guy's equipment. I know what the "docs" say, but it has always seemed to me that my shape has been "manually influenced." (Does that sound clinical enough?) I jack righty, bend lefty, and it fits ever so nicely with the way I torque it.

16. Big Al

Gold Member

A lot of men have noticed the same thing- you're definitely not alone :)

Draft saved Draft deleted