Penis shape

peet74

Just Browsing
Media
Is there any relation to the way men wear their penis in the underwear (up, down, etc) and the direction the penis points (curves) when erect? :confused: Please post the way you wear your penis in underwear and the direction it points when erect. :wink:

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen two other threads on this. It seems most dicks curve the way they are worn, but we still haven't agreed as to whether or not the curve is affected over time by the position it is placed. Maybe it is affected, or maybe guys tend to like placing it in the most comfortable position in for its erect curve.

kevin8307

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine points up, and I wear it up most of the time (sometimes it moves on it's own...go figure...it's got a mind of it's own...hahah)....But I don't know if this direction my penis points when erect and how I wear it in underwear correlate.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This question would make an excellent topic for a doctoral thesis in biology, physiology, or human sexuality. Can I be in charge of the random sampling?!

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually let it go downwards, unless I get an erection and need to leave my desk, in which case I grab hold of it and move it upwards, as its less noticable to female colleagues.

kiahman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Very Interesting...I have a downward curve and I wear it down in my boxerbriefs. I used to think I was odd for having the rainbow like arch in my erect penis, but it seems to be not so odd afterall. I think as I was going through puberty, i was always wearing briefs. Being a shower and not too much of a grower, I never had the option of pulling my boy up while wearing briefs. Good topic.

Anisto

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never thought about the way I put it in my underwear, so it has always just gone straight down, but mine curves to the left.

Also, I find that when erect, I can move my penis to touch my body to my left, but not to my right, like there is a hinge on it!

BlackDick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is a good question. My dick curves down slightly and if I try to wear it up it will try it's hardest (pun intended) to push my pants, underwear down.

-BlackDick

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I used to notice that mine pointed very slightly to the left and I always used to dress to the left. So I made a determined effort to always dress down and to the right after that and now I don't notice any clear bias. Initially it would work its way across from the right leg of my boxers to the left leg but these days it seems to stay put wherever I place it.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm....

And here I thought going either direction from center had to do with whether the guy was right or left handed.....
:wink:

i have a slight curve to the left and i put in like that in my boxers... check also my gallery!

apropos

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wore briefs and bikini underwear up until a few years ago, and stowed it down. I also have a slight downward curve.

Now I wear boxer briefs and it always finds its way down my pant leg, usually the left.

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I reckon most penis curve to the left simply because when you take it out for a piss and put it back the zipper is done up with the right hand( due to the flap arrangement in mens pants and its easier to put it back in your pants using the right hand and push it left. My cock has a down and left curve when hard and I reckon its because I wore tight briefs during my teens .

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine has quite a pronounced upward curve - difficult to see on pics will have to post some. I wear mine to the leftand slightly down.

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine curves slightly to the left, and I do indeed let it hang to the left and down in boxers. When I wear briefs, it's usually tucked sort of to the left as well.