Penis Shapes and sizes

arkad1234567

Just Browsing
Media
This is a question for the ladies...
My wife never considered other penis shapes and sizes in the past until I started discussing them with her. Firstly it was questions, then more detailled discussions then one night I went shopping and bought a number of different toys to use on her. I had her blind folded and bent over while I used each toy on her. I worked from smallest to largest. A banana shaped curve of about 6in made her hit the ceiling, then I used a larger vibrator with the same cuve ..what I would consider large it is about 8 x 6.5...she completely lost it....screaming, swearing, just screaming to be fucked harder and harder, 8 orgasms later she collapsed and I showed her the vibrator. She was completed shocked at the size of it. This was about 2 years ago. Since then we have had about 8 sessions with this same toy, thankfully after it she still begs for me to finish her off. She definately loves the size and that this toy fills her completely but she also loves the banana shape of it... it really seems to hit her gspot.

I have since caught her a few times masterbating looking at cocks that have the banana bend. Truthfully this really arouses me. She has also told me that she would love to watch a man with a big banana masterbate for her....where this would lead to I do not know but I think that it is healthy for her to fantasize and explore her imagination.

Do any of the women on this forum get the same thrill for a banana shaped cock?

regards

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
An upward curve is nice, although straight or to either side feels good too.

Only curve I'm not fond of is what i'll call the reverse banana, arch shaped cock - it doesn't work with my body.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An upward curve is nice, although straight or to either side feels good too.

Only curve I'm not fond of is what i'll call the reverse banana, arch shaped cock - it doesn't work with my body.

No Lee Stone for you.