Penis shorter when measuring underneath

7x5.5

Just Browsing
Media
Random topic! I have noticed, because of how my balls sit that the underside of my penis is shorter then the top, as my balls 'get in the way'. When I pull a condom down, if I pull it all the way down it hits my testicles before it gets to the actual base, leaving around 1 inch uncovered when looking at the top of my penis. Anyone else in the same situation?

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by 7x5.5
I have noticed, because of how my balls sit that the underside of my penis is shorter then the top, as my balls 'get in the way'. Anyone else in the same situation?
Yeah.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by 7x5.5@Oct 12 2005, 12:46 AM
Random topic! I have noticed, because of how my balls sit that the underside of my penis is shorter then the top, as my balls 'get in the way'. When I pull a condom down, if I pull it all the way down it hits my testicles before it gets to the actual base, leaving around 1 inch uncovered when looking at the top of my penis. Anyone else in the same situation?
[post=350669]Quoted post[/post]​
I am the same way, although it isn't so much my balls as where my scrotum attaches to the shaft. Either way, I hate it.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hmmm, maybe I'm a freak - my dick is abut half an inch to an inch longer measured along the bottom than on the top.

That's a guess though - I just know that I can just cover the region from the tip to where it meets scrotum with the span of my hand, which is 7.5", but I can't do the same along the top.

7x5.5

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by mistergrasso+Oct 12 2005, 04:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mistergrasso &#064; Oct 12 2005, 04:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-7x5.5@Oct 12 2005, 12:46 AM
Random topic&#33; I have noticed, because of how my balls sit that the underside of my penis is shorter then the top, as my balls &#39;get in the way&#39;. When I pull a condom down, if I pull it all the way down it hits my testicles before it gets to the actual base, leaving around 1 inch uncovered when looking at the top of my penis.  Anyone else in the same situation?
[post=350669]Quoted post[/post]​
I am the same way, although it isn&#39;t so much my balls as where my scrotum attaches to the shaft. Either way, I hate it.
[post=350830]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Why do you hate it? I Don&#39;t mind at all, I just wanted to know if everyone was generally the same&#33; I think for me it is because my scrotum skin is actually attached quite a way down my shaft, in that when flaccid If I pull the skin outwards and tight, it creates a flap which is actually connected over half way down the bottom of the shaft.

SomeguyoverthereI don&#39;t get how it could be longer along the bottom just like physically...Logic just says that the testicles get in the way, - seeing one is aroused and the balls are generally tight and not then hanging low - making it shorter unless you push the testicles in...maybe men are actually &#39;connected&#39; quite different and I just never realised or thought about it... Interested to see more replies&#33;

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don&#39;t get what you are saying about the balls making it shorter, mine start just below where the bottom side of my penis meets the rest of me.

I think it makes sense - it is longer along the bottom because the top meets the rest of me in less distance than the bottom side.

I realise that isnt a very good description :/ but i can&#39;t think of a better way to put it really.

Maybe this will help:

&#092;|

Imagine the left, slanted line, intercects the right, vertical line.

The distance between the top of the slanted line and where it meets the vertical line will be shorter on the top side of the line than on the bottom, because of the way it slants.

So, the slanted line is my penis, the vertical line is the rest of me, and when you think of it that way, couple in girth, and bingo, it makes sense.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always read where people get longer measurements from the bottom than the top, but I&#39;m just slightly longer along the top also. Since it is just where the scrotum attaches, I can roll a condom all the way down without any trouble (if the condom is long enough&#33;), and I use the top measurement (bone-pressed or not) for my stats.

LapDog :p

7x5.5

Just Browsing
Media
I actually can never put on a condom to cover the entire top of my shaft since balls get in the way. When I am having sex I can go all the way in and use my full &#39;potential&#39; as my nuts &#39;squish back&#39; when I thrust. But when putting on a condom I can squish my balls back for a second and have it all the way on, but then my balls go back to their normal position and the condom &#39;unrolls&#39; itself a bit up my shaft. So I always have an inch or so uncovered at the top, which I guess can look deceptively impressive haha.